Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What type of bleeding is happening?

Hi. I'm 23 years old this is supposed to be my 2nd pregnancy. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I was 6 weeks and 6 days.
I have taken pregnancy tests, all came back negative. However, I do have pregnancy symptoms and according to calculations I should be 5 weeks pregnant today. Waiting for the results of my blood work, and my period is also a week and a couple days late.
I woke up to bleeding today. It was a spot, however, not that small. I definitely do not feel bad cramps like I felt during my first miscarriage [which is good], but I'm still worried.
Been googling what it could be and hoping that I do not miscarry again. 
Has anyone had a similar experience?

Replies

• You didn't have a positive test yet?
  • No, still waiting on the blood work I did yesterday. I had a miscarriage 2 hours after posting this. 
  • Im
    sorry to sound a bit off here but I’m confused.. you miscarried at 7 weeks, and ever since you’ve been having negative tests, woke up to a spot of blood.. and you miscarried 2 hours after posting? How can you miscarry if you wasn’t pregnant as u had negative tests? x