Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Line but scared

hi girlys I took a test just now as I’m late by 2 days on my period. Line came up within the 2 minutes but I won’t be convinced until I get a clear blue that says “pregnant” I just want to ask any of you if you have conceived after a emergency c section within 9 months? My daughter is 9 months and we would love her to have a little sibling so we are extremely excited if I am absolutely pregnant (suffer with a lot of chemicals) and someone’s scared me saying I could rapture? Just want to ask if anyone has had babies so close together after a c section. 

Replies

• Hello, 
    Congratulations! :)
    I was told by a midwife to give it 12-18 months after a c section, but I have read about a lot of people who have had another baby sooner and been ok. 
    Will you see a midwife soon? 

• Hi SmithL35

thank you for replying and thank you ! I don’t know what’s happening I keep getting some tests positive like clear blue and Morrison’s own but a frer is such a faint line or some times nothing at all ! It’s driving Me mad and I’m prone to chemicals so we will see :( thank you for replying 
  • Hi @MrsParaskeva - first of all, when is your AF due? Are your cycles regular again?
    And regarding C-Section, my SIL had an emergency C-Section with her first, and her second was born around 20 months later. There was no problem at all, other than she had to deliver with C-Section again just to be on the safe side. 
  • Hi @Bundaberg my af was due 4 days ago and I have no signs of the witch coming and cycles range from 29/30 days since my daughter was born But I didn’t have this problem with my first every test I did was a clear positive and from 9dpo! So very confused and trying not to stress. That’s good to hear everything was fine ! The doctors won’t see me also so going out of my mind. 
  • Did you test randomly over the day or did you test first thing in the morning? 
  • If I test in afternoon I get a positive but it’s like the picture never any darker if I test with fmu I get a negitive but frer is always negitive which are the most sensitive it’s strange xx
  • That is really strange indeed. Unfortunately there is not much you can do right now. You said the doctor won't see you? Cause that would be the only thing honestly, doing a blood test... 
  • @MrsParaskeva keeping my fingers crossed for you x
  • Sorry for late reply thank you ! Unfortunately another chemical :( my lines just were not getting darker then they finally started to disappear 
  • Sorry for late reply thank you ! Unfortunately another chemical :( my lines just were not getting darker then they finally started to disappear 
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that :( look after yourself and take good care x
  • I'm sorry to hear @MrsParaskeva! xx