Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cramps

Hi girls

I am 18+4 today and I am still getting cramps now and then. Today I have had a lot and I am just worried. my scans have been fine everything looks good and I know things are moving and so on. i have not felt her move really think I felt her three time but that was weeks ago and nothing since.

K xx
18+4

Replies

• Dont worry hun im still getting cramps now at 20 weeks its just because she is growing and everything is stretching to accomodate her. Also dont worry about the whole not feeling her move thing as I had this on Friday and the baby started moving again the next day. Its still quite early for both of us to be feeling proper movements so our babies are probably moving but we just cant feel them all the time yet as theyre still very small.

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Try not to worry about it honey, i had the exact same conversation with my midwife today, i'm 30+1 and still having cramps! She said its totally normal and just the body stretching to accomodate the baby. Mine seem worse if i've overdone things, so maybe try resting up a little when you get them to see how that helps. xxx
  • Thank you girlsimage I knew it would be all moving was worried it could mean something else you know. We nver stop worrying ehimage

K xx
    18+4
  • image I am glad she is ok babe it was odd when I went for my 16 weeks scan the lady said wow she is so active and I could see her moving about but could not feel a thing and that was really odd.

K xx
    18+4