Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Does this mean pregnant

I have taken 6 pregnancy tests one has come back with such a faint line well im not sure if its in my head or there is a line there on the 26 march me and my other half started trying for a baby its now the 20th April i was meant too start my period on the 5th of april but never came on i had slight crampping pains about a week ago but never came on at all, im really confuses over these pregnancy tests o have done at least 3 everyday and this time i see a small faint line i took 6 in total 5 of them no 2nd line at all but i pretty sure i see a faint line on one them but dont know if its in my head can you take a real hard look at this please and let me know thank you so much means a lot

Replies

• Some times if you have only just started trying it takes a while for your periods to get in to a cycle I cant see a line maybe try a first response they give more accurate results
  • I see a veeeeery faint line :) When you say you started TTC - does that mean you were on the pill before? Or are your cycles already regular? 

• Bundaberg said:
    I see a veeeeery faint line :) When you say you started TTC - does that mean you were on the pill before? Or are your cycles already regular? 

Hello hunnie i normally have a perios every 28 days this month has completely skipped, i dont take any meds too stop me having kids xxxx
  • Sj83 said:
    Some times if you have only just started trying it takes a while for your periods to get in to a cycle I cant see a line maybe try a first response they give more accurate results
    Do you think clear blue would be the best too take? Xxx
  • But did you take the pill before? 
    I wouldn't recommend Clear Blue, buy a first response with pink dye, they are more sensitive xx