Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Winalot’s Meaty Chunks in Jelly dog food pouches? £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited May 11, 2021 8:34AM in Product tests

Hello. 

We are looking for 20 dog owners to join our latest MadeForMums product test to try out Winalot’s Meaty Chunks in Jelly dog food pouches. 

Winalot saysOur range of wet food is available in handy pouches packed full of succulent meaty chunks rich in beef, chicken or lamb with vegetables mixed in gravy or jelly. The jelly variety has a grain free recipe and it contains all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs to ensure every bowl of Winalot is 100% complete and balanced.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, we need you to complete a short survey about your dog, which should take no longer than 6 minutes, so we can make sure your pet is eligible to take part. You can find the survey here. Once you have completed the survey, please post on this thread to let us know.

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you a box of (£9.50 for 40 x 100g pouches) Winalot’s Meaty Chunks in Jelly Pouches, for your dog to try. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread and to post a picture of your dog trying it.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £300 Amazon voucher. Signup to this product test closes 7th May. 

Note: Please note, if your dog is selected, we may request to share your feedback comments and images with Nestle, the owners of the Winalot, for their future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• I have completed the survey  :)
  • This sounds great for the furbabies x 
  • Sounds great! I have completed the survey  :)
  • Just completed it 
  • Survey Complete 😊🐾
  • I have completed the survey! Thank you for the opportunity 😊
  • Survey completed 🙂🐶🐾
  • Luka 🐶 and I completed the form ✅ 
  • Bonbon, Fifi and have completed the form 🌭🌭
  • Survey completed 😊
  • I have completed the survey 
  • Completed the survery. Harry has his paws crossed 🐾
  • Survey complete. Now maybe Wisp will get some attention 😅
  • Done 😃
  • Survey all completed 
  • Hello. 

We are looking for 20 dog owners to join our latest MadeForMums product test to try out Winalot’s Meaty Chunks in Jelly dog food pouches. 

Winalot saysOur range of wet food is available in handy pouches packed full of succulent meaty chunks rich in beef, chicken or lamb with vegetables mixed in gravy or jelly. The jelly variety has a grain free recipe and it contains all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs to ensure every bowl of Winalot is 100% complete and balanced.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, we need you to complete a short survey about your dog, which should take no longer than 6 minutes, so we can make sure your pet is eligible to take part. You can find the survey here. Once you have completed the survey, please post on this thread to let us know.

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you a box of (£9.50 for 40 x 100g pouches) Winalot’s Meaty Chunks in Jelly Pouches, for your dog to try. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread and to post a picture of your dog trying it.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £300 Amazon voucher. Signup to this product test closes 7th May. 

Note: Please note, if your dog is selected, we may request to share your feedback comments and images with Nestle, the owners of the Winalot, for their future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

i HAVE COMPLETED THE SURVEY
  • Survey completed i am sure peanut would love to get involved
  • I’ve completed the survey 🐶 
  • I have completed the survey. It says to complete one per dog but it only lets you complete it once and I have three dogs. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions