Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

High Chair

We went to babies are us last week and I saw this and feel in love with it, I normally hate all pink things and was going to get a lemon or cream one but I saw this and just really liked it, what do you think, honest opinions please.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Feeding/Highchairs-and-Boosters/Playa-Highchair-in-Yummy-Scrummy(0026053)

K xx
19+4

Replies

• it so pretty!!!! if i have a girl i would defo get this!!!!!! (will find out in another 3 weeks yeah)

chaxxx
  • Ahh thank you do you really like it, it looks so much better in person this is not normaly something I would go for, they do a blue one as well for boysimage

Oh you must be sooo excited image

K XX
    19+4
  • oooh thats pretty!!!
    One thing i would say, (and I'm not usually a party pooper), is that I would recommend getting a yellow/cream/neutral high chair as when the time comes to have another baby you won't want to buy another high chair if you have a boy. they are pretty sturdy things and don't really get enough wear and tear to warrant getting a new one. A bit like you would probably use the same cot.
    It's up to you though, it is gorgeous and you have just as much chance of having another girl as you do a boy!!!
    xxx
  • awww its lovely. It you want it, go for it! personally im trying to buy as much nateral colours as poss, i know we're having a boy but as we don't have much income, id like to beable to as much as possible a second time round if we have another. Most of our equipment has been handed down from my sister tho, thankfully shes like me and takes very good care of things so everything looks brand new still...i havent seen what our high chair looks like tho...cause i cant remember what it was like when she had my niece! lol.

Its beutiful tho K-Lou! enjoy it!
  • awww its lovely. It you want it, go for it! personally im trying to buy as much nateral colours as poss, i know we're having a boy but as we don't have much income, id like to beable to as much as possible a second time round if we have another. Most of our equipment has been handed down from my sister tho, thankfully shes like me and takes very good care of things so everything looks brand new still...i havent seen what our high chair looks like tho...cause i cant remember what it was like when she had my niece! lol.

• its lovely and a good price 2!! ur thinking ahead rnt u lol! xx
  • It's sooo pretty. I love really girly things. If ours is a girl she'll be a pink princess I think.
    xxx
  • Pink is beautiful! lol just a litle word of warning loads fall pregnant really quickly again (like me! When my LO was 4 months :lolimage luckily we bought nutrual so might just be something to keep in mind! xx
  • aww that is so pretty and cute. xx
  • Lovely!!! I'm addicted to all things pink at the minute! My baby girl is very pinked out!! lol!!

Your are very organised, I wasn't thinking about getting the high chair until she's around 3-4months!!!

Butterfly
    24+5 x
  • Thank you girls

I know I am awful I wont buy this sort of stuff till I am much later on but I just thought while we have the money we should as I will not be getting very much on Mat leave you know.

It's a really good point about having another baby though we have said we would like to wait 2-3 years before we have another one though you never know!!!

K xx
    19+5
  • OMG how cute!!!!! This has made me want it even more LOL Ah she looks so tiny in it hee hee. I think it's a really good price as well.

K XX
    19+5
  • I think it's lovely hun - and I love the storage bit underneath - very clever ! Go for it !!!

tallkatie - she is beautiful ! And looks so cute !! image
  • Crashing from TTC

Awwww I want one!! (Even though i dont have a baby to put in it or a BFP - but I still want one)