Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Introducing myself

Hey I'm new to this forum. I've been hoping to join you ladies. I'm 5 weeks 2mrw with my 2nd. I have a 1 year old son. I'm still bf my lo and hope to have a great 9 months pregnancy. How exciting is this!! So what about everyone else?

Replies

• Hello,

Congratulations on your BFP! I am now 36+5 with my first, and I keep convincing myself that I am about to go into labour (bet I don't though - I'll probably still be saying the same things in 5 weeks!).

Welcome to the forum!
    Nx
  • Aww thanks! Ooooh not long to go!
  • Congrats on BFP nice to have you here with us! hope you have a smooth sailing pg!

Claire
    35+5
  • Welcome and congrats! This is our first and am almost 22 weeks - got 2nd scan on Monday so really looking forward to finding out what were having!

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Hello! Labour can't be too bad if you're here again so soon- phew! Thats a relief for the rest of us!
    I'm 16+1 with my first

mini x
  • hi ym - nice to meet you xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/Jexv0/.png

• Hi nice to meet you, and big congratulations !

I am almost 28 weeks with my second.

I love being pregnant and have had no problems, hope all is well with you

This is a great forum and I have learned a lot as my first pregnancy was 14 years ago and everything's changed!

Take care

xx
  • Hi hun

Congrats on your BFP image All the girls here are wonderful. I am 20 weeks and 2 days today with my first babyimage

K xx
    20+2
  • Thanks everyone for replying. I'm so excited, I dreamed of being able to post in here! lol
  • Hi and welcome.
    well done you still breastfeeding, I only managed 2 weeks unfortunatly. Out of curiosity can you still bf when pregnant?
    We were trying for a year and I also dreamed of being on this forum!!
    I am 20weeks pregnant with my second baby girl!
    Hope you have a wonderful 9months

fiona
    20+6 xxx
  • Hello and congratulations! I am 10 weeks pregnant and we have a 14 month old daughter.
  • Hi Fiona86, yes you can, you can even carry on as long as you want but as time goes on you'll get tierd and bigger so it might get difficult. I think I'm going to slowly stop so my lo isn't still glued to me when baby arrives.
  • ahh well thats nice that you can carry on bf him for now. that would be difficult bf both toddler and newborn though!