Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2022

Due in January 2022

Replies

• Oh I’m glad it’s not just me. I had a dream last night that I’d lost, it felt so real. I know that’s quite dark and maybe a bit negative. Just can’t get it out of my head. 

Great that you’ve curved the night sweats. Any other symptoms you didn’t expect? Xx
  • @PaulaJane89 try not to let the worry overtake you, if it’s creeping in to your dreams, you are obviously really worried about. Is this your first baby? xx
  • SunnyDay said:
    @PaulaJane89 try not to let the worry overtake you, if it’s creeping in to your dreams, you are obviously really worried about. Is this your first baby? xx
    I’m definitely trying to keep busy! I think it’s because I’m working and probably shouldn’t be. So I will sort that. 

Yes it’s my first baby, I never knew how common they were. It makes me so sad that couples go through it. 
    I’m 32 and after years of not wanting kids; finally feel ready and so excited. 

Is it your first baby? Xx
  • @PaulaJane89 finally getting the hang of using this forum and replying properly lol. Is it your age is worrying you? Don’t let it if it is. 
    I had a beautiful baby boy at 35 years old, it was the dream pregnancy, everything was perfect. 
    I lost my second baby like I said 2 months ago and I’m now 38 but age wasn’t the reason. Sadly there are no reasons.... You have every chance of having the dream pregnancy too tho so try relax, think about names, what their wee personality will be like, you have a new best friend on the way 🤍 try enjoy pregnancy xx
  • Hi ladies just catching up on the chat. It sounds like so many of us last period was 12th April :) 
    and we are all quite anxious... it’s hard to just relax at this point isn’t it. I’m cramping quite a lot almost light period cramps... and sore boobs. Also tmi here so apologies in advance but I have quite a lot of white watery Cm 🙈. Which is against the norm for me think it must be increase in hormones. Xx
  • I also am suffering from very sore boobs and lots of cramping and backache. I hope this is normal? X
  • Hey everyone. So after a few months trying and thinking it wouldn’t happen. I got my BFP yesterday. Hope it sticks. Due 23rd Jan x
  • I have booked myself in for a 6 week scan for reassurance. Is anyone else booking early scans? X
  • I have booked myself in for a 6 week scan for reassurance. Is anyone else booking early scans? X
    Iv got a scan booked in a week and a half I’ll be 7weeks 3 days x
  • I have one booked for may 31st I will be 7+3
    Iv got a scan booked in a week and a half I’ll be 7weeks 3 days x
    Booked 6 weeks as well. So nervous
  • When does the nausea usually start. I feel pretty normal LOL. Have to remind myself in pregnant sometimes.
    What are you guys feeling? 
  • Jazzy01 said:
    When does the nausea usually start. I feel pretty normal LOL. Have to remind myself in pregnant sometimes.
    What are you guys feeling? 
    Can’t go by my symptoms since 5+4 iv had nausea
    but Iv had spotting on and off since I found out at 3+5
    So I rang epu and they said it’s Normal but it’s just not sitting right with me
  • I’ve also got a scan at 6+5 but I think looking back date wise I’ll be 6+2 ish but my local EPU offered it and not private. 
  • Hi, hope you don’t mind me joining. I’m due 17th January (according to my last period) with my second baby ♥️
  • So glad to see lots of new people joining 👏🏼 I have a scan when I think I will be 8 + 4 on the 6th June, it can’t come quick enough x
  • Me too! scan booked in at 8 weeks, midwife said there was little point booking 6-7 weeks in as could be difficult to spot a heartbeat that early and cause unnecessary upset. I was gutted I thought I could get one sooner but hey ho I’ll go with the medical advice. I’m 5 weeks tomorrow so it’s a long wait for me xx
  • I think for me it’s just reassurance to know there is something there and developing. I know we won’t be able to see much but just want to be told we are okay at that stage x
  • I completely understand @Lou_lou234 when are you booked in? How exciting! 💛 unfortunately my local midwife team won’t book me in until week 8. Torture waiting game. Unless I pay for private of course which they advised against xx
  • We are paying for a private scan. I haven’t heard back from my midwife team yet regarding my first scan, it’s going to be a while and I’m so anxious I can’t wait that long! I’m hoping I will feel abit better after this first scan :)