Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2022

Due in January 2022

Replies

• I did want to wait till 8 weeks but I’m to inpatient! X
  • Good for you, take control, wishing you all the very best with your scan 🤍x
  • SunnyDay said:
    @PaulaJane89 finally getting the hang of using this forum and replying properly lol. Is it your age is worrying you? Don’t let it if it is. 
    I had a beautiful baby boy at 35 years old, it was the dream pregnancy, everything was perfect. 
    I lost my second baby like I said 2 months ago and I’m now 38 but age wasn’t the reason. Sadly there are no reasons.... You have every chance of having the dream pregnancy too tho so try relax, think about names, what their wee personality will be like, you have a new best friend on the way 🤍 try enjoy pregnancy xx
    Thank you, I think it’s a bit of everything. But starting to calm down a bit. 

Booked an early scan; I’ll be 7weeks 2days. 

Have you all told family? Or waiting until much later? 

Today is 5weeks for me... waking up at 5am! 😂 Can’t get back to sleep! Im sure it’s a sign of what’s to come! 

Really thankful for this group! Are there any recommended Facebook groups people are on?  Xx
  • I haven’t told any family yet, I’m waiting until my scan at 8 weeks so I have a little picture for them too and can check everything is okay. It is killing me not saying anything though I keep going to slip up 😂
  • H27B said:
    I haven’t told any family yet, I’m waiting until my scan at 8 weeks so I have a little picture for them too and can check everything is okay. It is killing me not saying anything though I keep going to slip up 😂
     :D I can totally relate. I’ve slipped up with a couple of close people. But we said we’d do the same, tell after our 8week private scan x 
  • I havent told anyone yet except my mums group from my first baby. We met on here in the due in June 2017 group and a fair few of us are still in contact it is so nice. I am also waiting for my early scan to tell immediate family but its my birthday this weekend and we are going away to brighton so everyone will be very suspicious of me not drinking as I normally love a cocktail!
  • Have a lovely birthday! Hopefully you can drink some mock-tails and nobody will notice  ;) x
  • 5 weeks today for me ! 🍎 we have an apple seed woo! lol so far for me it’s:
    irritable 
    dizzy 
    sore boobs
    cramping 
    really hungry 

What’s everyone else feeling? With my first baby we didn’t say a peep until week 12. I feel we’ll tell family after the 8 week scan (mostly because they’ll be babysitting and wonder what we’re doing at 09:30am on a Thursday morning and why we’re not at work 😂) 

• TinaMH said:
    I havent told anyone yet except my mums group from my first baby. We met on here in the due in June 2017 group and a fair few of us are still in contact it is so nice. I am also waiting for my early scan to tell immediate family but its my birthday this weekend and we are going away to brighton so everyone will be very suspicious of me not drinking as I normally love a cocktail!
    That’s lovely btw, hopefully gain the same from this group ☺️ Enjoy your trip, Happy birthday when it comes and I totally know what you mean, the second I turn down a wine the secret is out for me too! x  
  • I’m getting a bit worried because I’m 5 weeks and not getting any symptoms other than bloating! 😖
  • Lucyros3x said:
    I’m getting a bit worried because I’m 5 weeks and not getting any symptoms other than bloating! 😖
    It’s only my first. BUT from what I’ve read. This early you don’t tend to have many symptoms anyway :) everyone is different. Plus bloating is a symptom. 

I’m sure we’ll all be full of them much later on 🤪 xx 
  • @PaulaJane89
    Thankyou! I’m just a massive worrier. I’ll be on here in a couple of weeks complaining about all my symptoms I’m sure haha x
  • Lucyros3x said:
    @PaulaJane89
    Thankyou! I’m just a massive worrier. I’ll be on here in a couple of weeks complaining about all my symptoms I’m sure haha x
    It’s so hard not to worry isn’t it. It’s also hard trying to read up on things as it seems everybody just experiences different things. Try and relax although it’s easier said than done x
  • Thankyou @H27B
    im just focusing on the fact that I’m bloating as a good sign for now! Xx
  • Hi ladies just thought would send picture of my scan today. Had Hcg done and they gave me a scan to rule out eptopic as i have had a ruptured eptopic before. This is what ladies at 5 weeks we have going on in our tummies :) 
    gestational sac is the black circle and the tiny tiny white circle inside is the yolk sac. Bang on 5 weeks today and thought I was 5+1 but they said it’s really hard to give exact dates when 1mm makes a different either way just now. 
    Back at 7 weeks to check there’s a heartbeat - fingers crossed!!!!! 
    Has anyone else got scans booked? 
  • Hi ladies just thought would send picture of my scan today. Had Hcg done and they gave me a scan to rule out eptopic as i have had a ruptured eptopic before. This is what ladies at 5 weeks we have going on in our tummies :) 
    gestational sac is the black circle and the tiny tiny white circle inside is the yolk sac. Bang on 5 weeks today and thought I was 5+1 but they said it’s really hard to give exact dates when 1mm makes a different either way just now. 
    Oh how gorgeous to be able to see the start of him/her growing 🥺 so exciting!! 

I wish I’d of booked something for next week or this week I think I am 6 weeks tomorrow based on my calculations but I am holding out to 8 weeks.

I had an internal ultrasound at 4 weeks just because it was already scheduled due to them looking into my irregular periods and I got my positive that day and they couldn’t see anything which worried me but they did say it was too early. That’s the only reason I am holding off telling family and also booked a scan later on at what I think would be 8 weeks just in case my calculations are off and I’m earlier.

can’t wait though! 
    Oh my gosh how lovely is that!
    I can’t wait for my scan it’s a week tomorrow 😆
  • @H27B thank you :) super duper early but at least it’s peace of mind that there’s nothing where shouldn’t be and now just up to the universe. I would try not worry about not seeing anything at 4 weeks the lady today said even a few days makes a huge difference what they can and can’t see and that’s why they want to wait 2 weeks today to see heartbeat rather than next week and chance can’t see it and just causes anxiety... which is would. 
    @ARoseatdawn that’s not long to wait :) however days just now seem to take so long don’t they. We are all just desp to see wiggly little babies in there xx
    That's amazing!!! So beautiful to see. Fingers crossed for your 7 weeks 🤗

• Hey everyone so I’m due 23rd Jan. I’m so excited yet nervous to be pregnant again.  

In your opinion do these tests look ok? 

Left to right. 14dpo, 15 and 16 all fmu. Then last one on right 18dpo afternoon