Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Has anyone used HealthAZ pregnancy tests (photo attached)

Hiya, 
I'm just wondering if anyone has used the healthAz one step pregnancy tests (photo attached) I used them last month but they didn't show much till AF was 11 days late. by the time I got a faint line I think I miscarried (I say think as never got a clear positive) now I'm 3 days late and just used one (I know I should have waited till FMU but I couldn't wait) will try again in the morning. 

Anyone used them? And if so we're they any good for you or did you need to get different ones. 

Replies

• Got this with fmu. Af is 3 days late. Going to order a first response 
  • Sorry I haven't used them, haven't seen them before and also unfortunately don't see a line. Do you track your cycles? 
  • sorry, track your ovulation I meant.
  • Ahh OK. My sis said she couldn't see a line where as my friend did (and me) I don't track it but I usually spot when I ovulate so I kinda know when. I've ordered a better test as I've seen alot of reviews saying these tests are not very good so will be testing 2moro. Thank you for your reply