Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2022

Due in January 2022

Replies

• Completely understand @SunnyDay :( I feel exactly the same. I’m trying to be positive but we have got to 11 weeks before and seen heartbeat days before then out of no where.... sorry other ladies reading this I know it’s such exciting time for everyone. 
    Positive vibes all the way!! 
    My local hospital are so on the ball feeling really blessed, we have had HCGs and one scan already... we have another scan on Tuesday next week and already have a date for booking app with midwife and 12 week scan date! Couldn’t quite believe it xx
  • Hey everyone I am currently 6w1d, last few days have been soo gassy and bloated. Stomach feels bubbly. Is anyone else experiencing this lol xx
  • Hi all, I hope your all well. 
    I am currently 7+3. EDD 9/1/22 ☺️
    I had an early scan at the hospital at 7+1 things seem to be progressing ok. (Very nervous as this is my 11th pregnancy all previous resulting in miscarrage)

• @Jade218 congrats Jade :) I can’t begin to imagine how hard your journey till now has been... a few of us ladies are expecting after lose so plenty of support. It’s so hard when hospital say try and relax isn’t it xx
  • I put myself at 7 weeks today, I’ve been feeling sick the past week but not actually thrown up.

@Lou_lou234 I felt the same around 5/6 weeks really bloated! Xx

@Jade218 I’m so sorry to hear about the losses you've experienced, that must be so hard! Really hope this time is different for you. Xx
  • Thank you all! Let’s hope it’s a nice journey for us all together this time ❤️ Xx
  • Has anyone else got early scans booked? Xx
  • Has anyone else got early scans booked? Xx
    Iv just had mine today at 7+2 are you having one?
    xx
  • How did everyone find the early scans? I have mine booked for this weekend x
  • I spent all morning at the walk in EPU as I was bleeding but all turned out fine and I got to see little beans heartbeat and she put me at 6+3 so after a stressful 4 hour wait it was worth it to see that. And I actually have another scan booked Monday so will be able to get a photo at this one at least.
  • @TinaMH ahh glad everything was okay!

I have one booked for the 6th June, feels like so long away even though I know it’s not! Counting down the days 
  • I have one booked every Monday for the next 3 weeks. I find they give me a lot of reassurance, but when very early before a heart beat can be seen make me anxious xx
  • @ARoseatdawn oh wow exciting how did it go? 
    @TinaMH awww I’m so glad your ok!! And Monday isn’t long away for another little picture :) 
    @Jade218 awww wow is this private scans?
    @H27B I’m exactly the same I can’t wait to get mine I’m counting the sleeps :) 
  • @ARoseatdawn oh wow exciting how did it go? 
    @TinaMH awww I’m so glad your ok!! And Monday isn’t long away for another little picture :) 
    @Jade218 awww wow is this private scans?
    @H27B I’m exactly the same I can’t wait to get mine I’m counting the sleeps :) 
    It was lovely we saw a lovely strong beating heart and she dated me the date that I thought I was which is great xx
  • @ARoseatdawn awww so lovely!!! It’s the reassurance we all want just now isn’t it soon as can feel baby flutter it’s a lot easier to relax but just now it’s so hard to just chill xx
  • @ARoseatdawn awww so lovely!!! It’s the reassurance we all want just now isn’t it soon as can feel baby flutter it’s a lot easier to relax but just now it’s so hard to just chill xx
    Have you had a scan? Xx
  • My scan is this weekend. I just can’t seem to stop myself worrying thinking the worst I feel super anxious even though I have no need to be. I just keep noticing any change in body and thinking the worst. I hate thinking like this! X
  • @Thirdbabymaybe they are with my
    miscarrage clinic, they will
    scan me the next 3 weeks as these are bad weeks for me with previous them got to then will be jormal
    scans from there until 🤞🏽 32 week growth scan because of medication I’ve been taking to try prevent miscarrage 
    @ARoseatdawn so glad your scan went well ☺️
    @Lou_lou234 it’s an awful feeling isn’t it but try not to worry im
    sure all will be perfect xx
  • @Jade218 that’s really good your in such good hands :) I really hope having your scans gives u a little bit peace of mind and u can enjoy this time too. It’s so very difficult to stay calm and relaxed isn’t it xx
  • It is I’m usually really on edge this time I’m really calm so hopefully that’s a good thing xx