Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

5 weeks pregnant

Hey... 
I am rather worried... I went back to work today after having few days off I work as a care assistant so manual handling etc. As soon as I go back I had really bad back ache. Still have the back ache now. Last few hours I have been having cramping sensation in lower belly. Similar to period cramps... my breast don't feel as sore and tender like they did yesterday. I'm 5 weeks pregnant today and I'm really worried I'm going to miscarry 😪😪

Replies

• Hard to tell but please take it easy at work.i do the same job and trying to get everyone to understand the whole manual handling thing isnt easy,but make sure you are risk assessed and dont overdo it
  • Yeah I spoke to manager today she said she needs a form from midwife to be able to risk assess me... I'm trying not too. But working on 2 members of staff then don't really have a choice. Just hope and pray everything is OK with the baby 👶 🙏 
  • I know how difficult it is.i ended up in hospital through exhaustion and overworked and my doc signed me off about 4 weeks before my maternity leave started it was just too much.fingers crossed your are ok and just the normal pregnancy niggles which I'm sure it will be
  • Oh thats awful!! How old is your little one now? Thank you I do hope so x 
  • I'm going back years hes 15 now ha.my heart rate was through the roof and it wasnt safe for me or the baby to go back to work.X
  • I'm going back years hes 15 now ha.my heart rate was through the roof and it wasnt safe for me or the baby to go back to work x
  • I'm going back years hes 15 now ha.my heart rate was through the roof and it wasnt safe for me or the baby to go back to work x