Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Please advice needed feel like I'm going mad

I need advicey period was due I'm usually so heavy and regular well it started brown went to pink lasted about 2 to 3 days only went through one pad I feel sick can't eat am tired a little bit of boob pain it's been 2 weeks since then still a negative test I've never ft more pregnant I don't know what to do

Replies

• It's getting me down I've lost 2 stone I can't eat when I do fancy food it's only little also I'll add I'm not desperate to get pregnant my last was 10 years ago so I've forgotten I've never experienced anything like this I keep crying because I thought I was pregnant but negative because I want an end to this mystery 
  • And guys ignore the advicey my phone spells itself lol 
  • Has anyone experienced this please it's getting me down I've done so much research I don't know what to think
  • Hi, have you contacted a gp?
  • I did they said depression I said no I know depression I lost my mum I know what it feels like for me all my life my periods so regular never had one like this how is that connected to depression I honestly still feel pregnant it's crazy we were trying but I was letting nature take its course not rushing it would happen when it was time now I just feel like am going mad 
  • Hi, sorry to hear about your Mum, bless you. 
    I'm sorry that I don't really have any advice about your period :/ but you're not going mad. 
    Have you done any tests recently? I hope the dr was able to offer some advice of what to do x

• Thankyou just speaking to you has made me feel a bit better I haven't I said to my partner I'm most certain let's see if I get my next period which will be due next week I was constantly testing as was certain but then it got to upsetting as I thought maybe I'm illl but all my symptoms just come up with pregnancy xx 
  • I'm so glad that it has helped a bit to talk about it :)

I know it is so hard to do but try to relax as much as you can before next week. I know what you mean about the constant testing, and it really can end up getting you down. Fingers crossed it will end up being that, but try not to be too down hearted if not :( let me know how you get on xx
  • I certainly will thankyou hun 😊xx
  • 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • Hi so I thought I'd update I finally got Faint positive today after all this time my period didn't come.  finally I can stop going mad xx 
  • Hi @Steffyxox, that's great news!! I'm really pleased for you xx
  • Thankyou hun 😁😊xx