Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Test help!

So I am trying for baby #2 (10months) but not long took the coil out aswell so don't know if my ovulation is messed up.
I started getting symptoms exactly the same as before really early just before we found out. 
My bf even mentioned that he thinks I could be ad I was acting very similar. I took an ovulation test as my app said I was closer to my fertile window but took a HCG test aswell to check and got a really faint positive and also a positive on the OPK.
Taken another today of both, the OPK has slightly lowered but the HCG has gotten darker but dark on the top half and then really faint as it goes down, is this a positive or faulty?

Replies

• NicoleB10NicoleB10 Regular
    edited Jun 1, 2021 5:50AM
    First 2 (HCG & OPK FMU) are from 30/05 and last 2 from 01/06 (FMU)

• I would test again. I had strong ov tests but didn’t have any hcg tests in house but new I was went he ov tests kept getting stronger. Get a first response and will easeu as it’s unsure to say with the hcg test if it is faulty or not with the line not being fully developed xx wish u all the luck keep me posted 
  • I would test again. I had strong ov tests but didn’t have any hcg tests in house but new I was went he ov tests kept getting stronger. Get a first response and will easeu as it’s unsure to say with the hcg test if it is faulty or not with the line not being fully developed xx wish u all the luck keep me posted 
    It's hard to see but the line goes all the way down, for some reason it's stronger at the top and then goes fainter (I thought it was half at first) but I completely agree I will be retesting tomorrow morning. Peeing like crazy right now so don't trust any other urine to be strong enough this early. 
    The ovulation tests were what was throwing me a bit to be honest but I know they can also pick up pregnancy. 
    I have first response being delivered today and my partner is buying the digital ones after work so hopefully I'll be able to update soon x
  • I know what u mean. Have u tested today? I wish u all the baby dust hope u get ur bfp xx