Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I Pregnant?

Good Morning Ladies,

First time posting here, hopefully I've done it the correct way.

Me and my partner have been together forever, we have a nearly 10 year old together and have been trying to conceive for a number of year without any luck. We both have the same attitude as if it happens it happens, we're both relatively young and healthy so haven't gone down the medical route as of yet.

This month though i have all the same symptoms as i had when i was pregnant with our daughter all those years ago, & am now onto my 4th day of being late.

I've been nauseas & being sick since 5 days before due date, having cramps very low in my stomach, back pain, kind of like a stitch, headaches constantly, & the only food i can really stomach is buttery toast 

I have taken 4 tests, 1 2 days before period was due, 1 the day after i was due, 1 yesterday (3rd day late) & one this morning (4th day late) - All negative

I know i shouldn't be testing that often, but this is something I've wanted for so long i'm just hoping and preying that I really am pregnant this time.

Is it possible to have 4 negative tests yet still be pregnant, and just be testing too early.

Apologies for the length of this post, i'm not able to stop thinking about it and don't really have anyone else i can go to for advice.

Have a lovely day & thank you if you take the time to reply x

Replies

• Hi @Mummyto1x!
    Do you by any chance track your ovulation? If not, it might be possible that you had a late ovulation this month and aren't actually late yet?
  • Bundaberg said:
    Hi @Mummyto1x!
    Do you by any chance track your ovulation? If not, it might be possible that you had a late ovulation this month and aren't actually late yet?
    Hi @Bundaberg
    Thanks for your reply.

I do track my ovulation, I was ovulating around the 20th of May.. decided to wait until I'm a full week late & then test again 🤞