Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is this positive or negitive?

the one on the right has the contrast turned up not sure if its positive or not ? Testing again soon since I'm not due my period for another 3 days so still early x

Replies

• Hi there, it's actually a bit difficult to say as I think there is a bit of a dye problem with the test. I had that with one I took, I think I took too many drops for the test. So even though I can see something, I'm not sure how to rate the test overall. I'd test again tomorrow and not read too much into that one, sorry! 
  • What do you mean by dye problem? It's a blood test so there is red around it if that's what you mean? Not sure I'm new to this x
  • It looks like the pink dye is a bit everywhere if that makes sense? Not just where it's supposed to be. 
  • It's a blood test so blood goes in that bit also when I saw others take it it did the same or do you think its dye?xx
  • It looks like the pink dye is a bit everywhere if that makes sense? Not just where it's supposed to be. 
  • Sorry I don't know why it posted twice :) I think it's dye actually. But of course, I'm not sure, I can just judge based on that picture. Can you do a new test tomorrow? Do you have a FRER?
  • I'm going to test in 2 days just to see  if anything changes, what is FRER? Sorry again I'm new to this xx
  • No problem :) just basically a first response test. Early detection.