Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive or negitive?

the one on the right has the contrast turned up not sure if its positive or not ? Testing again soon since I'm not due my period for another 3 days so still early x

Replies

• Options
    Hi there, it's actually a bit difficult to say as I think there is a bit of a dye problem with the test. I had that with one I took, I think I took too many drops for the test. So even though I can see something, I'm not sure how to rate the test overall. I'd test again tomorrow and not read too much into that one, sorry! 
  • Options
    What do you mean by dye problem? It's a blood test so there is red around it if that's what you mean? Not sure I'm new to this x
  • Options
    It looks like the pink dye is a bit everywhere if that makes sense? Not just where it's supposed to be. 
  • Options
    It's a blood test so blood goes in that bit also when I saw others take it it did the same or do you think its dye?xx
  • Options
    It looks like the pink dye is a bit everywhere if that makes sense? Not just where it's supposed to be. 
  • Options
    Sorry I don't know why it posted twice :) I think it's dye actually. But of course, I'm not sure, I can just judge based on that picture. Can you do a new test tomorrow? Do you have a FRER?
  • Options
    I'm going to test in 2 days just to see  if anything changes, what is FRER? Sorry again I'm new to this xx
  • Options
    No problem :) just basically a first response test. Early detection.