Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Testing in June thread 🌞

Replies

• Littlebirdie- you bd on a peak so it certainly wouldn't be a miracle if you did conceive and how cool would that be knowing the exact date! 

I've been quiet on here since my af arrived, I was more down about it than I thought I would be.
    I tested on the ov sticks yesterday which showed my line getting darker and we bd that afternoon. This morning my test line is darker than my control line so we should bd but not going to happen. My oh is stressed with things and it's soo hot. But isn't a positive test an indication that ov is about to happen in the next 24-36 hrs? So if we bd tom afternoon, earliest we can do , then could we still have a chance? 
  • Hey everyone! Sending you all loads of love!
    ive been super quiet on the TTC front as running a restaurant right now is taking all of my head space!!
    ironically my OH has stepped up where I’ve stepped back and is on a BD mission 🤣🤣 
    also we’ve got our first fertility appointment NEXT WEEK!!! 😳😳
    Eeeeek!!!

@Jessiebella - I had exactly the same with Flo!! Had my OV completely wrong anc I didn’t know until I started opk testing and using Premom!! Omg it’s infuriating!!!!

@_Abby_ are you still in St Ives? I live just up the road in Newquay! 😋 it must’ve been insane down there with the G7 this week - Newquay was bad enough!!! Hope you had/are having a great time! 

So I think I’m due to OV tomorrow… trying to keep on top of testing first clinic data but just so busy 🙈🙈🙈
  • Hope everyone got some sun! I am 12dpo today and a bfn. Trying to prepare myself for AF and be ready for it and then if not will obviously be ecstatic. But URGH. 
  • @hannah22 thank you, we BD at lunch time today as my DH works from home and with me being out/late doing the OPK tests this month. So fingers crossed we’ve covered our day. 
    I’ll do another OPK in a couple of hours to see what it says. 

I think you should be fine with the days you’ve mentioned. My friend and I believe we got pregnant with our first’s on a high fertility day rather than a peak. Good luck 🤞🏽 ❤️ 

So this is a random one but does anyone get really bad constipation when they’re ovulating? Since I’ve been tracking symptoms this has happened to me 4 out for the last 6 months on ovulation day. 
  • Littlebirdie- not constipation but I tend to get a dicky tummy around ov. 
    Question.. Just summing up, I bd the day that I got a line turning darker line and then late morning the next day I got my positive result. Didn't bd that day as we were out the whole day and too hot. Following day, today, we managed to get a bd in the morning but when I tested with my strip only had a faint line. So in 24 hrs I've gone from a strong darker than control line to faint. The pee i used was very weak, almost transculent so not ideal. So is this normal? It was 24hrs from getting stronger to a positive line so could I have just got the positive result earlier if I had tested rather than going from a positive to negative in 24 hrs? 
  • Can anyone help? Seems strange I got a high reading this early in my cycle?? Makes me loose faith in the app and testing?? 
  • hannah22 said:
    Littlebirdie- not constipation but I tend to get a dicky tummy around ov. 
    Question.. Just summing up, I bd the day that I got a line turning darker line and then late morning the next day I got my positive result. Didn't bd that day as we were out the whole day and too hot. Following day, today, we managed to get a bd in the morning but when I tested with my strip only had a faint line. So in 24 hrs I've gone from a strong darker than control line to faint. The pee i used was very weak, almost transculent so not ideal. So is this normal? It was 24hrs from getting stronger to a positive line so could I have just got the positive result earlier if I had tested rather than going from a positive to negative in 24 hrs? 
    Everyone’s different, some people get a rapid surge and can miss the positive result others get more of a build up. But you have covered yourself well!
  • @KelB79 not there yet...travel down at the weekend...but my peak is supposed to be thursday, which is frustrating as i know the holiday will make me feel so much more chilled and in the mood 😂 

I'm trying to calm myself down this month...but it is hard not to think about everything all the time, isn't it! Xxx
  • SP28- Thank you, I have been fretting! I just worried because I hadn't done it on the actual day I got my positive result! 
  • @hannah22 I think you’ve covered the key days there so fingers crossed for you.x 

@NorthernGirl I’ve had an early peak this cycle  and must have got my high just as af left/ was potentially still here. 
  • Thanks @LittleBirdie. I still don't think that's right! My readings last month were v high, did another this AM and it was only 0.36...I have no idea!! 
    I deleted it from the app 😂 Ops. Still working towards the 26th...no CM either. So frustrating I don't really know my body xx
  • Littlebirdie- Thank you x

NorthernGirl- I know what you mean about not knowing your own body! I thought I did but over analysing everything has just made me so confused! 
  • I started taking evening primrose oil and it really has increased my cm even my husband noticed on my peak day. Have you tried it @NorthernGirl
  • Good luck to all those Bding. I'm 14DPO no sign of a line at all. Due my period tomorrow. Feel really nauseous but I also know that the mind can play horrid symptom spotting tricks. 
  • Hi all sorry been abit quiet just got nothing to report at present. I'm on CD 20 not found my lh surge this month so either missed it or having an annovulatory cycle. My lh line was darker at start of testing than now barely anything! So confused. Not bd as much either so not feeling exactly hopeful. Also this is wierd had period type cramps but not quite as strong today which is odd as way too early for that. App says I'm 5dpo but not sure as not found surge. Anyone else had something similar? Xx
  • Hi ladies, I am in the tww, I am 5 DPO (Premom) and 2 DPO (Flo). I think we are covered. The place that I am living has high cases of Covid cases and I am thinking of getting the AstraZeneva vaccine. Is it safe for me to take? Say if we did not conceive this round, will it affect the process of trying to get pregnant? Please share your experiences with me.
  • Hi ladies,

I can't believe it. 13dpo today and got my BFP this morning. I'm in so much shock. I'm quite crampy today so a little worried but fingers crossed for a sticky baby 
  • @Daydreamer90 congratulations! Looks like a strong positive so fingers crossed for you xx 
  • Congratulations Daydreamer! :)

Jessiebella- you could have just missed it. I like to test twice a day but found with the extremely hot weather impossible. Don't go to pee for two hours and avoid drinking excess fluids , an absolute no no! Not sure about the cramping, some women get a bit of pain on implementation I think. 

Mileycyoj- I've had my first jab of the Phizer vaccine. They don't give the AstraZeneca one out to people under 55 where I live (France). The studies show it doesn't effect fertility.  With some women their period has come on early or late. I had the jab the day I came on and although it was the same length it was a bit heavier than normal. 
  • @Daydreamer90 congratulations 🥳 

@hannah22 I had my first phizer jab a day before predicted OV but I swear it delayed it by almost 5 days. My May period was a bit odd after my chemical in April so could have been a number of things.