Forum home Article comments

Talkback: False positive or false negative pregnancy test?

13»

Replies

• Hi @Kirsten2269, congratulations on your pregnancy! Please do
    come and check out our Chat Forum here, where you can meet other women due the same time as you, and where more people will see your question. 
  • Iv yook several tests some came back negative then a positive now negative...which test do i go by?
  • So for the last week I've been incredibly nauseous and I felt like I was pregnant. I took a test last night and it was positive but then took one today and it was negative is that normal. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 8 months now and I just really want this to be real. It's still before my expected period so should I test again in a week?
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Jul 29, 2020 8:13AM
    So for the last week I've been incredibly nauseous and I felt like I was pregnant. I took a test last night and it was positive but then took one today and it was negative is that normal. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 8 months now and I just really want this to be real. It's still before my expected period so should I test again in a week?
    Hi @RaynazaleskiThank you for your comment. We have a Chat forum right here where you can chat about what you are going through with others who may be experiencing or have experienced the same. We do hope it helps. 
  • I have a question. So yesterday morning I took three pregnancy tests and they came back extremely positive. Then after getting off work later that night I took another one and it was negative I also took one this morning and that was negative as well. My ob is out of her office for another week and I can’t get a hold of anyone else. Am I pregnant or did I miscarry.
  • I have a question last week took a clear blue test and it’s a very faint positive line but then I started to have light bleeding with clots and no pain at all! I then took a test on Saturday morning at 9:17 and again it was a faint positive but I then took one at 6:23PM and it was negative, am I still pregnant?
  • This past Saturday I took 2 pregnancy tests after feeling extremely nauseous. Both clear blue digital tests said “Pregnant”. The next morning I took another and it said “Pregnant”. Yesterday (3 days later) I had the urge to take another test for the heck of it. I took the test and it said “negative”. So I assumed maybe it’s because I drank so much water. I took another this morning and it said “negative” as well. I have been nonstop nauseous, my breast are very tender, I’m peeing nonstop... This didn’t happen with my first one so I’m afraid it may be a chemical pregnancy? We have been steadily trying for baby #2. Has anyone ever experienced this and actually ended up pregnant?
  • Hi everyoneeveryone
    Just back from the hospital after finding out I was pregnant after taking 2 tests and both positive, started to have really really bad cramps and started to bleed, got both urine and blood tests done in the hospital and it came back as negative.I'm in shock but I'm assuming the hospital is more accurate than clear blue?? Just the strangest thing and the doctor had no explanation for it , just that coming off the pill might make things up and done and just that the hcg numbers showed up ad less than o.5, to he preganant it has to be much much higher! So I just don't know, she said it was unlikely I'm miscarrying even? Now I'm afraid they got my name wrong! 🤣
    I
  • Hi guys,
    Wonder if you could help me?
    I done a pregnancy test yesterday and I’m sure it was a positive leaving 2 lines yet I’ve done 4 today and all negative.

My last period was the 4th of March haven’t seen since.
    I do suffer with PCOS
  • Hi could someone help me , I took 4 strip tests , 2 came back postive and 2 came back negative the next day I took 2 clear blue tests which both came up positive, the day after I took a clear blue digital which said not pregnant and I also took a cheap test which also said negative??? I’m so confused
  • Hi someone please help. I took a pregnancy test yesterday early in the morning and it was clearly and immediately positive. Today I took another pregnancy test with a different cheap brand and it's negative. Not even a faint line. My period is due In two days. I have a few symptoms, I was sure the first test is correct but now I'm so confused. What went wrong?