Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby sleep product

I’m currently designing a product that I think would benefit most parent’s of newborns to toddlers.

I would like some feed back to the following questions.

1) have you ever had to take you baby or toddler out in the car to get them to sleep? Day or middle of the night?

2) would you be interested in a-product that could provide the same function but you not have to leave the house?.

I would appreciate honest feedback. Positive or negative.

kind regards 

Replies

• Hi Trevorwalden. I agree a swing is a good product for that but the only issue is you have to take the baby out. Which in most cases disturbs them and wakes them up. My product has a safe sleep system built in which allows for baby to stay inside for the duration of the sleep. Again I appreciate all feedback. Kind regards
  • Hi trevorwalden 

I had a Graco swing previously, what I meant was, you will have to remove your baby from the swing in order to lay them down in a crib. This again 9-10 times distrust them, waking them up. My product has a safe sleep system built in allowing baby to stay inside for the duration of the sleep/nap

kind regards