Replies

• @winter2020
    Aww thank you. 
    How are you and Fionn? x
  • MissM2203 said:
    @winter2020
    Aww thank you. 
    How are you and Fionn? x
    We're really good! He's sitting up and currently has five teeth. He's nearly crawling now, he's just working on getting up on his hands ☺️
  • Ladies did anyone suffer really bad with swelling/carpal tunnel after the pregnancy?
  • @winter2020
    That's excellent he is doing so well. 
    Layth sits up great too. He does lift his knees and bum up but gives up quickly haha. 
    5 teeth wow are they top or bottom or both? 
    Layth still has just the two on the bottom 
  • MissM2203 said:
    @winter2020
    That's excellent he is doing so well. 
    Layth sits up great too. He does lift his knees and bum up but gives up quickly haha. 
    5 teeth wow are they top or bottom or both? 
    Layth still has just the two on the bottom 
    He's has two bottom and three top ones. He's doing really well with the weaning, he's starting to chew and he can drink from a straw cup 😭 The two bottom teeth kill me when he smiles 

• Here's my no longer little baby 😭
  • @winter2020
    aww look at him just chilling, he's such a cutie. So much more grown up looking aren't they? It's all gone past so quickly? 
    Are you still having lots of issues with CPT? 
  • Hello everyone :) 

@MissM2203 Layth is beautiful and so I'd Fion @winter2020 ❤️

Time is just going by so quickly, the days just vanish. This heat has been a complete killer, the kids are a sweaty mess and bedtime is a nightmare :( 

Rory doesn't have any teeth yet. He is great on his tummy, he moves around the living room, rolling and rotating but now crawling and he can't sit unaided, he will just lean over to get something then faceplant 🙈

Any holiday plans? Xx

• ❤️
  • MissM2203 said:
    @winter2020
    aww look at him just chilling, he's such a cutie. So much more grown up looking aren't they? It's all gone past so quickly? 
    Are you still having lots of issues with CPT? 
    It's gotten really bad. I've started to really swell as well and the pressure on all of my joints is so bad that they've ruled out CPT. I went for bloods yesterday and they took a good nine vials if not more as they have no idea what could be wrong 😞

@LouTTC83 Rory is such a cutie 😍 we're planning a staycation for sometime towards the end of August so hopefully we'll be able to go 😍
  • @winter2020
    really sorry to hear your having issues still. I wonder why they cannot figure what's causing it. 
    Keep at them and I hope you get answers soon and it gets fixed. It must be quite uncomfortable. 

@LouTTC83
    Rory is so adorable and what a gorgeous smile.
    Your little girl looks like such a fab big sister it's so cute 
    I know what you mean, I honestly don't know where this year is going. Our babies will be 1 before we know it.
    We are heading to Wales tomorrow. Wasn't sure we would make it but DH feels better and is determined he is well enough, am not so sure but he assured me he is fine.
    looks like it's raining there for most of the time we will be there Sod's law! 
    Are you planning on going anywhere? xx
  • @winter2020 I hope you get sorted soon. 
    I hope you get away in your staycation. It's great to just get away somewhere different. 

Thanks @MissM2203, Rory is such a sweetheart. He really does melt me.  😍 Emily was at nursery today and I am going to be working again in a months so should be trying to get him to do day time naps in his cot so this afternoon I took him to his nursery and started feeding him, after about two minutes, he was in a deep sleep cuddled into me so I could have put him down but I just couldn't, I wasn't needing sleep and I couldn't think of anything that needed doing enough to make me put him down, he will soon be too big for it :( how much I love him is overwhelming ❤️

Enjoy Wales, we hired a cottage in the countryside in Wales in 2019 when Emily was around 7 months, such a beautiful place. We went in the second week in August and got lots of rain too 🙈 had a great time though x
  • Hey. How is everyone? It's been a long time x
  • Hello Ladies hope your all well and babies too of course! 

@LouTTC83 how are you doing? How is Rory? 
    This thread has gone super quiet, that's our little ones keeping us busy. 
    Are you back to work now? xx
  • Hi everyone! How is everyone? And bubba's too of course? I was just thinking of you all the other day!
  • Hi @MissM2203, we are both fine thanks. How are you and Layth. Have you started planning Christmas? Are you back at work? I am back at work but only work three days a week and using 1 day a week as a holiday and doing the other two days (15 hours) flexibly so I don't have to put Rory in nursery just yet. Not ready for that just yet and it saves me money.

Hi @winter2020, we are good. How are you and Fion? 

Has anyones babies met any fun milestones? Rory has two teeth and can stand up and kind of step step between things. He is such a placid little boy and can be clingy, he loves his cuddles, my daughter wasn't like that so just enjoying them ❤️ he is still fully breastfed and starting to think I should start introducing a cup or bottle but not ready too 🥺🥺

• ❤️
  • LouTTC83 said:
    Hi @MissM2203, we are both fine thanks. How are you and Layth. Have you started planning Christmas? Are you back at work? I am back at work but only work three days a week and using 1 day a week as a holiday and doing the other two days (15 hours) flexibly so I don't have to put Rory in nursery just yet. Not ready for that just yet and it saves me money.

Hi @winter2020, we are good. How are you and Fion? 

Has anyones babies met any fun milestones? Rory has two teeth and can stand up and kind of step step between things. He is such a placid little boy and can be clingy, he loves his cuddles, my daughter wasn't like that so just enjoying them ❤️ he is still fully breastfed and starting to think I should start introducing a cup or bottle but not ready too 🥺🥺
    Aww I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! Fíonn has started talking and has a good amount of words- mama, dada, Nana, gaga, hi, no, yes, again - and he's started trying to crawl. He can stand up unsupported for a few seconds at a time now, and he does it for longer every time. We've started Christmas and birthday planning and are doing our Santa shop on Monday as we have to drive quite a bit away to get the shops we need, so we're making a holiday of it while bubs is at his grandparents 🥰 

Have you started Christmas planning? 

• He has eight teeth and his curls are coming in 🥺
  • Wow 8 teeth ❤️ he sounds very clever and advanced. Rory doesn't speak at all but don't think my daughter did at this age. 

We have booked a couple of Santa visits but mainly for my daughter who will be almost three. 

Not doing anything really for his birthday, I have booked a joint cake smash photo shoot xx