Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Smoking

Hey I'm hoping for no judgement, but I am 17weeks pregnant i gave up smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Yesterday I had a really upsetting day and had one cigarette and now I'm feeling so guilty that I have done harm to baby 😪

Replies

• No point in beating yourself up about it, I’m sure one hasn’t done any harm, some ladies smoke all the way through pregnancy. My friend did and her baby was fine. It’s completely normal to slip up every now and then but you’ve done well so far. You should be proud of yourself for quitting, well done x
  • Thankyou for your reply and reassurance I appreciate it. Lesson learned 
  • girl im struggling trying to quit and im 24 weeks its so freaking hard your doing great i wish i was doing as good as you keep up the good work momma 

• Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Jul 29, 2021 5:18PM
    Ashbugg23 said:
    girl im struggling trying to quit and im 24 weeks its so freaking hard your doing great i wish i was doing as good as you keep up the good work momma 

How are you doing lovely? 24 weeks already! I just saw you’re having a little girl congrats! X
  • @Lh8609 im doing ok :) been really uncomfortable but im making it lol how are you? and thank you i seen your having a baby boy congrats how far along are you now ?

• @Ashbugg23 ahhhh hang in there hun we will make it! Yes I’m so happy after 2 girls finally get my little man 🥰 I’m 21+1 today and already struggling lol. I didn’t realise how much more difficult it would be now I’m a bit older 🤣 x
  • @Lh8609 yes i know what you mean lol 🤣 im ready to push her out already cause the pelvic pain is bad hahaha only 16 weeks to go tho so its not to far off i cant belive we did it and really close together lolol

• It’s so exciting isn’t it!! 😊 I’m already thinking about having another 🤣🤣🤣
  • lolol me to i want a boy and then im done lol @Lh8609
  • and yes im soo excited she is such a crazy active little thing always kicking i really cant wait to meet her ❤❤❤
  • 🥰🥰🥰