Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2022

Due in March 2022

Hello, and welcome to Due in March 2022 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• edited Jun 25, 2021 6:32PM
    Hi, I’m @Fingerscrossed0307. I got my BFP today at 11 dpo. 
  • Hello there, I'm jojofrog! I had a positive result yesterday so I'm still getting my head around the idea of being a parent to 2. I've got a 5yo daughter already called Heidi who suffers from hip dysplasia so I'm also concerned the next one could also have it. It's been a while since I've been active on the forum but it was super helpful last time :) 
  • Hi I’m @AshleighVM85 - currently 4 weeks 3 days (I think!) First baby. Got first faint positive 10dpo and been testing every day to watch the line get darker 🙈 Don’t feel like I can let myself get excited yet in case it doesn’t stay, but looking good so far so going for cautious optimism…
    @Jojofrog love the name Heidi - it’s on my shortlist 😊
  • Hi I’m @AshleighVM85 - currently 4 weeks 3 days (I think!) First baby. Got first faint positive 10dpo and been testing every day to watch the line get darker 🙈 Don’t feel like I can let myself get excited yet in case it doesn’t stay, but looking good so far so going for cautious optimism…
    @Jojofrog love the name Heidi - it’s on my shortlist 😊
    Congratulations!!! I'm also scared about getting excited but I just can't help it 😅 though we're not telling our daughter yet just in case. She's absolutely desperate to be a big sister! 

I'm very biased on the name so I fully support your decision to shortlist it! 

No real symptoms at the moment for me, just some cramps which I had in my first pregnancy but they were a lot more intense. These ones are just like dull aches. Still doesn't stop me having a little worry though!

Hope everyone's okay :) 
  • Hi all!

i haven’t been on MFM in over 3 years(just after I had my youngest). 
    But yesterday at 11DPO I got my BFP! Almost 3 months after my husband had a vasectomy reversal. So I wasn’t expecting anything so soon! 
    Can’t wait to get to know you all ☺️
  • Welcome @NoraP

It's been about 5 years since I've been active on here, which makes me feel super old now haha. 

Congratulations on your BFP! We also weren't expecting ours so soon, came as a huge shock as we've only just started trying. 
  • Jojofrog said:
    Welcome @NoraP

It's been about 5 years since I've been active on here, which makes me feel super old now haha. 

Congratulations on your BFP! We also weren't expecting ours so soon, came as a huge shock as we've only just started trying. 
    Thanks 😊 

haha I bet you’re not though...! Going by my first day of LMP, my due date this time will be 13th March. Bizarrely my due date with my son was also 13th March, but 18 years ago 😳😂
    He knows that I’m pregnant(as do my other 2 children), and really wants it to be born on his 18th birthday on 12th March...I’ve told him I’ll try 🤣

I bet it did! But what a lovely shock for you ☺️
  • I've worked out that I'm due around 3rd March so we shall see! I had an elective c-section with my first as she was breech, so I'm hoping for a normal delivery this time. 

I bet he's so excited! It'd be the best birthday present!! My lo was born on her grans birthday and her gran was/is so chuffed about it. 
  • Hi!

I'm about 7 weeks now and this is our first, our expected date around is March 4. We're excited and nervous for our new adventure!
  • Jsaw said:
    Hi!

I'm about 7 weeks now and this is our first, our expected date around is March 4. We're excited and nervous for our new adventure!
    Welcome Jsaw! I think we're both due around the same time!! Congratulations! How are you feeling? My symptoms are just sore boobs, feeling sick and still some cramps. I've got my booking in appointment on Monday and then we'll see from there :) 
  • Jojofrog said:
    Jsaw said:
    Hi!

Welcome Jsaw! I think we're both due around the same time!! Congratulations! How are you feeling? My symptoms are just sore boobs, feeling sick and still some cramps. I've got my booking in appointment on Monday and then we'll see from there :) 
    Hi Jojofrog! I have the similar symptoms not feeling sick but been pretty tired and some acne issues as well. We did our initial intake call last week and are scheduled to do our first ultrasound and check up on the 27th.
  • That's super exciting @Jsaw how many weeks will you be then? I had my telephone call on Monday to set up a meeting for my bloods and such for today, the midwife at the hospital today said I was due on the 4th March. I then had my booking in appointment at around 5ish and that midwife said I was due on the 2nd. So it'll probably be the 3rd haha. Apparently I'm classed as high dependency due to a previous c section, who knew aye! Not sure when my first scan will be, I'll get a phone call either tomorrow or Monday.

I've been told that I'm now using an app called badger notes. Has anyone had any experience with it? Seems weird not having handwritten notes to cart around everywhere!

Hope everyone is well!
  • Hi everyone! I’ve been trying for 2 years and now I’m finally pregnant! I’m absolutely over the moon! I tested yesterday and it’s the strongest 2 lines I think you can get lol! According to online calculator I’m due 10th of March. Really didn’t know what to do when I found out I’m just waiting for a midwife to contact me about booking first scan😱
  • hi all! Excited to be here after 8 years of trying and 2 rounds of IVF. Not quite sunk in that I’m 9 weeks and due on 2nd March which seems a popular date on here! 

12 week scan booked for 20th August 😬😬

how is everyone feeling? 
  • Congratulations @missl2898 and @khw what fantastic news!!! I bet you're both over the moon!!

My 12 week scan is also the 20th! I can't wait!

I'm feeling super poorly at the moment. We moved house on Friday, and yesterday I tested positive for covid, and I'm just exhausted. My symptoms aren't too bad, I was worse Monday evening and all day Tuesday. Today I just have a headache, cough, fatigue and I'm constantly sneezing.

I've told my partner to prepare for bad news for August (I'm a constant worrier) but I've just not had many symptoms at all now for a few days, and the stress of moving and then getting covid have really worried me. But nevermind. What will be will be.

I hope everyone is doing a lot better than me! 
  • Hi All! I am 6 weeks and thought I would join finally. Due on 25 March according to the calculator! Have a scan next week for reassurance as have had a previous miscarriage and a few complications. Really trying not to be too hopefully but I'm praying this is it! Symptoms have been awful this time round. Nausea is constant and wearing a mask doesn't help! The pain when taking a bra off 😭. And smells! 
  • So I am currently 8 weeks and 4 days. And my due date is March 7th. Last week I had my first ultrasound and I got to see my little bean and hear the heartbeat. It was the most amazing sound ever. 
  • Hi, I’m cautiously joining this group after a mmc in April. I’m 8 weeks tomorrow, had an early scan yesterday for a bit of reassurance and got to see baby and a lovely strong heartbeat! Still doesn’t quite feel real. 

Can relate to the feeling nauseous, feel like I have a constant hangover, and my boobs, never felt anything like it! 
  • Welcome @ALou86 and @Iski2021 I hope you're both okay and your symptoms aren't too bad!

This birth club is super quiet which is a shame.

Good luck for Friday @khw let us know how it goes!!

I'm feeling huge at the moment. I found a picture from when I was 15 weeks pregnant with my first and I compered it to being 11+5 with this one, and I'm like a whale! Some people have guessed already, even thiufh were not saying anything until after our scan at the earliest. I'm not impressed!! Haha

I'm hoping this group is going to start picking up a bit when we all have our first scans :) 
  • Hi everyone sorry been really quiet as we’re currently moving house and have to be out Friday which is also scan day so super stressed atm! 

Thanks @Jojofrog! What time is your scan? Mine is at 12.45 and I’m excited but really nervous. I am also massive but I also got OHSS from the ivf so I’ve had severe bloating from that. Not great as people at work have guessed for me too and I’ve had to lie as I’m not ready to announce it until after the scan too! People really shouldn’t say anything until you’re ready to tell them first!

hopefully some more March babies arrive in the chat now we’re all getting to 12 weeks. 

I’m really curious to everyone’s experiences as I’ve really not had any symptoms and I’ve become a massive worry bag! 

Good luck to everyone also having their scans soon! ☺️