Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2022

Due in May 2022

Hello, and welcome to Due in May 2022 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• Ohh first one here 🤣 I got my bfp yesterday! Should be due around the 12th may with baby no 2 ❤️❤️
  • Hi!!

I just got my bfp today after almost a year of trying and two miscarriages. I’m really hoping this one sticks! I have a little girl who is two and a half :smile:

All being well, I will be due around the 18th of May x
  • @Lorew nice to see someone else in the group! Was beginning to think no one else was joining 😂 big congratulations on your bfp! Are you getting any symptoms? X
  • @Claire1234939 :D I know, I always test so early I’m usually the first one in these groups! Congratulations to you too! I have a slightly sore lower back, and I actually still breastfeed my toddler and that’s become a bit uncomfortable already.

How about you??
  • @Lorew not really any symptoms atall, slightly tired but can’t sleep at night sore back sometimes but nothing major, I keep forgetting I’m pregnant 😂 I have a one year old little boy aswell so I don’t have much time to think about it 😂
  • Oh wow! Lovely that they will be so close in age!

i didn’t have many symptoms with my first apart from horrific pgp. Really worried that will flare up again 😕

I wonder when more will join us?!?
  • Oh no pgp doesn’t sound very fun 😬
    I didn’t have too many symptoms either with my first so be interesting to see if this time is different.

Must be soon! Otherwise it could just be us in this group 🤣
  • Hello Ladies, I have followed this forum for years and this is the first time I can join one of these groups. I got my BFP this morning after my first round of private IVF. Mixed emotions excited, nervous and anxious. Had early miscarriages in 2017 & 2018 so hoping this one will stick this time. Not many symptoms yet a bit of pulling cramps with things stretching.
  • Congratulations @Russellg!! You must be over the moon 😍 sorry to hear of your losses 😞 completely understand your anxiety! 
    Do you know roughly when you’d be due? 
    Can’t believe there’s only 3 of us in this group atm 😂x
  • Hi @Claire1234939 think rough due date is 22nd May. I have an early scan with my IVF clinic on the 5th October so I am just trying to concentrate at getting to that at the moment. Had a stressful day yesterday moving a holiday to Lanzarote from mid October to late November so I will be in 2nd trimester then. How are you feeling? I hope some more people will join the group soon
  • Oh I love lanzarote! What part are you going too? 
    I’m feeling ok thank you, haven’t really had many symptoms so far apart from abit of heartburn and a few cramps here and there. Hoping I don’t get any sickness 😬
  • We love it as well such a relaxed atmosphere. We have been a few times and prefer to stay in Costa Teguise. Yeah few cramps for me as well keep thinking I will go to the toilet and find bleeding but nothing so far. Part of me does not want sickness but the other part wants all the symptoms so I know everything is progressing
  • Oh lovely we normally go to puerto del carmen. Haven’t been for a few years though. I’m the same keep checking to see if there’s anything but thankfully not! Yes I agree I don’t want the sickness but also I do so I know it’s deffo a symptom. I was so anxious with my 1st pregnancy I thought I would be abit more relaxed this time but that is not the case 😬
  • Hope everyone is doing OK. Struggling with anxiety as started having spotting yesterday and strong cramps. Did these tests this morning and everything still seems strong (have never got to 2-3 weeks on a digital before) so it's nice to see
  • Are you still getting the cramps and spotting? I had abit of spotting with my last pregnancy and everything turned out fine,I understand it’s worrying though it really scared me when I spotted last time
  • Yes I still have some spotting but no flow so that's hopefully a good thing. Luckily the test levels are increasing so will just have to see how it goes
  • I’m glad your levels are increasing! Sounds like just some implant bleeding 😁
  • Yes has stopped for now had a restful weekend which has helped I think. Anymore symptoms with you?
  • Just a really bad back! Hurting during the day then it’s waking me up in the night cause it’s so sore 😬
  • Hi @Russellg!

I can relate to the anxiety. This is my 6th pregnancy- I have one live child although I can’t imagine how nervous you must be after IVF. Hopefully we can support each other through these early weeks!

Do you know your due date yet?

@Claire1234939 how has your week been? Sorry to hear about your back! Mine was really bad at the beginning but seems better now (cue more worrying!!)

are there still only 3 of us here?!?