Forum home Birth clubs Due in January 2022

Due in January 2022

Replies

• @H27B you never know love as we listened to babies heartbeat yesterday first time with midwife and we were 160 full time and we are having a boy :) 
  • @H27B you never know love as we listened to babies heartbeat yesterday first time with midwife and we were 160 full time and we are having a boy :) 
    We found out yesterday we are having a little boy too ☺️ 
  • @H27B oh my goodness how lovely!!! Massive congratulations! I’m not getting alerts anymore on here so have to log in and see :) what lovely news 
  • I just got myself a fetal Doppler for home when I just wanna listen to the heartbeat and this was this mornings heartbeat! I don't find out the gender until the end of the month but almost there! 
  • @Thirdbabymaybe thanks so much! 

Ahh not long for you to find out @Jaydenl42

Has anyone started looking at any prams yet? 
  • H27B said:
    @Thirdbabymaybe thanks so much! 

We are waiting for the baby show to look at them, but I think we are going to buy the bugaboo Fox 
  • H27B said:
    @Thirdbabymaybe thanks so much! 

We are waiting for the baby show to look at them, but I think we are going to buy the bugaboo Fox 
    Ahh I’ve seen the bugaboo they’re gorgeous! We have gone for the venicci tinum 2.0 and upgraded to the cybex car seat which looks great! 

Has anyone felt any movements yet? 
  • We found out on the weekend we are having a little boy! So exciting, we have also gone for the bugaboo getting the fox 2 bundle x
  • Hi ladies lovely hearing everyones doing well and starting to shop :) 
    im really not sure about prams… I love the egg and stokke but need to go and test them out. Has anyone else bought anything? I quite fancy a next to me type crib xx
  • I hope everyone is doing well! Has anyone started to feel kicks yet?? I can’t remember when did they started with my first! 
  • @Thirdbabymaybe I have bought some of his furniture for his room, but only because I was in ikea and saw a few things. I have ordered the pram now too :smile: 

@adunkleyce I haven’t felt any kicks just small flutters or swishing which I assume is him moving about. Wish I could feel kicks though it would give me peace of mind. I’m 18 weeks today and got another 2 weeks until my 20 week scan but it just feels like so long away at the minute! 
  • I find out the gender on September 9th I have to go to place an hour away and get and ultrasound to check and see if there's any birth defects, since both my brother's have cleft lip and palette (: I can't wait to find out! 
  • Hi all, sorry to have disappeared for a bit. Congrats on all the announcements and fingers crossed for everyone as we go into 20 week scans!

No shopping for me as yet but we still have everything from our 18 month old so we will just buy some clothes closer to time and a car seat. We have a quail pram and will likely get a lascal board to attach when Baby girl is born.

Our 20 week reconfirmed our little girl is healthy and happy. Her legs are four days ahead of the rest of her so sonographer warned us that she’ll be a bit tall aha. Consultant after suggested induction due to health reasons so I’ve gone back to being due in December, probably induce around 20 Dec when I’m 38 weeks. 

Are peoples symptoms settling?

• DaniFeb20 said:
    Hi all, sorry to have disappeared for a bit. Congrats on all the announcements and fingers crossed for everyone as we go into 20 week scans!

No shopping for me as yet but we still have everything from our 18 month old so we will just buy some clothes closer to time and a car seat. We have a quail pram and will likely get a lascal board to attach when Baby girl is born.

Our 20 week reconfirmed our little girl is healthy and happy. Her legs are four days ahead of the rest of her so sonographer warned us that she’ll be a bit tall aha. Consultant after suggested induction due to health reasons so I’ve gone back to being due in December, probably induce around 20 Dec when I’m 38 weeks. 

Ahh so glad everything went well! I’ve just come back from my 20 week scan and they confirmed I’m still having a little boy and he’s looking perfect too! I’ve been so worried as I have just recovered from coronavirus but I can stop panicking now.

hope everyone is well :) 
  • H27B said:
    DaniFeb20 said:
    Hi all, sorry to have disappeared for a bit. Congrats on all the announcements and fingers crossed for everyone as we go into 20 week scans!

Ahh so glad everything went well! I’ve just come back from my 20 week scan and they confirmed I’m still having a little boy and he’s looking perfect too! I’ve been so worried as I have just recovered from coronavirus but I can stop panicking now.

hope everyone is well :) 
    You had Covid? We got it this summer too during holidays! Thankfully symptoms were very mild and I was fine. We had yesterday a scan and in two weeks we will have the 20 weeks one. They move or due date a week ahead which is great 😅😅😅 but we will see our option at the end of the pregnancy as I had an emergency c section with my first. So we will have to decide if we try a vcac or go straight to csection. 
  • I just had covid this past month into this month, it wasn't that bad, actually thought it was just a cold to be honest, I also have another question, has anyone OB asked them about getting the covid vaccine while pregnant? I don't wanna take the risk, but I wanted to ask other opinions! Thank you! 
  • I got different opinions. In spain my ob told me to wait until baby is born now that I had Covid. Here the ob told me to have one jab in 3 months. 
    Me personally I’m going to wait until baby is born. 
  • Just found out yesterday I'm having a girl! She's healthy as can be! 
  • Aww @Jaydenl42 such lovely news congratulations on your little girl 💗
  • Has everyone had their 20 weeks scans already? Anyone has to go back to check again?