Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing a Cubo Ai Smart Baby Monitor worth £289? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs too!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Oct 14, 2021 9:33AM in Product tests

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents or carers of babies/children from newborn to 3 years old who would like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep a Cubo Ai Plus Smart Baby Monitor 3-Stand Set , worth £289. 

Cubo Ai says “Cubo Ai is a smart baby monitor that gets ahead of problems by sending real-time alerts. It features proactive AI face detection technology, so, should your baby’s mouth or nose be accidentally covered while they’re sleeping or they get stuck rolling over, you’ll be instantly alerted and able to help your baby back to a safe position. The Cubo Ai also allows you to set Danger Area Alerts to detect if your little one is venturing a bit too far, helping you prevent your baby from climbing or falling out of their cot or getting out of their bed. The accompanying Cubo app also logs your baby’s sleep patterns, with the past 18 hours all stored on video. Other features include a 1080p HD Night Vision professional-grade security camera lens, a 135° degree wide-angle view and night light, 2-way audio, temperature and humidity information. The 3-Stand Set comes complete with adaptive stand options which can be, safely attached to your cot, positioned on the floor, or placed on a shelf to overlook your nursery.”

To be in with a chance of being a tester of the Cubo Ai, please add a reply on this thread (by scrolling to the text box at the bottom of the page), letting us know the following:

1. How old is your baby/child that would be using the Cubo Ai? Please let us know if you have more than one child at home, and their ages.

2. Please tell us why you are interested in testing this kind of monitor?

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Cubo Ai Plus Smart Baby Monitor 3-Stand Set. Then we'll ask you to test it out, and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Cubo Ai in future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• 1. 14 months old & 3 years old
    2. I would love to try this out because it looks like it would definitely give me peace of mind when putting my little ones to bed. I struggle to find a suitable place to attach our current monitor in my baby’s room so this looks fantastic that it can be attached to the cot and be secure and safe for the little one too.
  • 1. How old is your baby/child that would be using the Cubo Ai? Please let us know if you have more than one child at home, and their ages.

I have one baby, a boy. He is 21 months. 

My little one is in the transitional period between cot and toddler bed. We currently have an audio only monitor which has been adequate so far, but as he gets older, more mobile and his bedroom situation changes then it would be useful to test a video monitor. He is a very active child, so we are anticipating plenty of nighttime disruption once he moves to a big bed! 
  • Poppy - 5 months
    Maisie - 4 years
    im about to be moving Poppy into her own room and it comes with all the anxiety of her being alone at night. Interested to see how this monitor works with a baby who prefers sleeping on her front and also how the sleep pattern log works. I am usually in such a daze during the night wakes I can never recall how many hundred times she’s woke up 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • Hi, 

I can use either Iris (2yrs) or Imogen (5mths) for the testing. It would be interesting to use both so I can test the features that are best for a little one as well as a more active toddler!! 

I'm interested in this kind of monitor because I'm a little bit of a worried. I had miscarriages before my girls, which made me super cautious. Anything that provides reassurance is appreciated, especially if it helps me get a good night's sleep lol. 

Thanks,
    Kirstie.
  • I have a 21 month old. We would love to try this as now he is getting bigger he likes to roll about, move covers etc! Adds a bit of stress to my night watching him on our current monitor lol!xx
  • 18 months old 

I have yet to find a baby monitor that sends real time alerts and one that my child cannot reach. I have tried a clip on one but he can reach and pull it down. Also having the option to view it through an Alexa show really appeals to me as my battery life isn’t the best. I do think I am tech savvy and will be able to use this product with ease. My son may be 18 months old but I still worry about him in his cot at night and this will give me peace of mind that he is safe and I am able to see/hear if he is needing anything 
  • . How old is your baby/child that would be using the Cubo Ai? Please let us know if you have more than one child at home, and their ages.

I have two children, 3 year old boy and 11 months baby, a boy.

I am constantly checking up on both kids and the face technology is especially appealing. You can't put a price on peace of mind and this product does just that  
  • Our little one is 28 months at the moment and we are expecting a second one in three months. 

We would love to test this monitor because though she’s older it puts me at peace to be able
    to hear her and see when she’s sleeping. The feature that I like about it it’s that now that we are transferring her to a bunk bed it will be great to install it on the top bed and it will give us a clear view of her which will be very helpful. Specially on the first weeks of her transition. Also it will be great to use it with the new baby once she arrives. 
  • 1. Riley is 16months old
    2. I’m interested in this product as after the loss of my 16week pregnancy in march I have become so worried that something could happen in his sleep at night and I wouldn’t know without constantly going into his room to check (we can’t afford a really good vvideo monitor). He is also beginning to stand in bed and so I’m worried he may try to climb out the cot so having a monitor to check him whilst he’s falling asleep would be super beneficial 
  • We have one child, a little boy 19 months old. This camera would be amazing to test and see how the alerts will react to a toddler who moves around the bed through out the night. The 18 hour play back feature will allow us to see how he is sleeping through out the night and see areas that might need improving which will lead to better sleep for everyone. 
  • 1. My baby is 7 months old.
    2. I would like to try this because our current monitor doesn’t have wifi and my maternity leave is coming to an end, it would be nice to see my baby while I am at work or outside. Also some of the features of this camera sounds very interesting such as recognising when baby’s face is covered. My son sleeps like that often and I keep waking up at night to check to see if he is okay. 
  • I would use this for my 19 month old son.

It would be most useful for the transition of taking the sides off of his cot. We have been considering this for a while but I'm so anxious because I won't be able to see him if he gets out of bed.

He also wakes numerous times in the night due to severe eczema so it would be so helpful for the alert if he is crying or upset. And also playback would be a bonus in showing professionals just how often he does wake up! 
  • My little boy is 2 and a half. 

I would love to test this as I still like to use a monitor for my little boy overnight and for his nap for piece of mind, especially now he has a duvet and pillow rather than a sleep bag. We will shortly be making the move from cot to cotbed so a monitor will be even more important during this time as he gains more freedom to move around and leave his bed x
  • My little girl is 16 months old. 

We would love to test this product as although she’s a bit older now I still like the peace of mind of seeing her on the monitor. I also worry so much if she’s unwell and the alerts will be good to see how this will help.  And she’s at the age where she wants to try and climb out sometimes! 

• Wow, this sounds like the future of baby monitors!! 

1. I would use it for my baby boy who is almost 3 months old. I also have a 3 year old daughter! 

2. We currently have a monitor for our daughter but not for our son. We’re reluctant to take away the monitor for our daughter because we still use it quite a lot, especially when she is unwell. We like that monitor but it is a bit dated now so we are looking for something with a few more bells and whistles! This sounds absolutely perfect! 
  • I have a newborn and a 2 year old. 
    We are currently looking for a new baby monitor as our existing one is very basic with no Wi-Fi / app / multi camera use. 
  • 14 month old, 4 year old and 14 year old.
    We would love to test the Cubo Ai, as we are currently making the new room for our little one and he will be sleeping there alone, we are looking for a baby monitor. Cubo Ai sounds perfect for what we are looking for! Thank you!
  • Hi! Viola-18 months.
    We would love to try this, because it will definitely give me a bit of peace of mind. I normally have to check my daughter quite a lot, she constantly moves and turns around. It would be nice to have this one as a help to detect if she is in point to fall or climb!
  • My little boy is almost 23 months.

I would love to test this monitor as we are due to swap from a cot to a toddler bed, and he will be using a duvet and pillow for the first time, so peace of mind that this camera can send you alerts if their face is covered etc. He’s also a little wriggler so no doubt he will go for a wander round his room if he has the opportunity, and the option to view playback would be great to see how he sleeps and if there’s anything we need to change in his room to ensure it’s safe…
  • Love to test baby monitor on my 19 month old boy.
    He is now getting out of his cot  by himself by climbing out lucky he sounds like an elephant when he does. Plus we do have gates 
    we have an old monitor at the moment so would love to test ❤
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions