Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Am I imagining it? Positive or evap line?

Hey guys. So me and my fiance have been ttc since April 2019. We had a chemical in June 2019 and then we had another chemical in September 2020. We then found out I was pregnant 21st may 2021 but unfortunately it turned out to be ectopic which luckily resolved itself. We have had a break from ttc since then as my fiancé didn’t want to put me through that again. We decided to try again this month. Before the ectopic I would always get sore boobs after ovulation up until my period arrived but ever since the ectopic I haven’t had any sore boobs to indicate that she’s on her way. Anyway at 6dpo I had sharp cramps and shooting pains down below near my right ovary and I’ve been feeling so tired and drained all week. And the last 2 days my boobs are gradually becoming sensitive. I did a co op acutest early sign last night which was bfn and did another one this morning which I think I can see something. What do you guys think? Xx

Replies

• I see a line can you do a frer? Good luck! X
  • I’ve not got any frers at the moment and I can’t get one until Thursday. I did 3 tests yesterday and a faint line came up after the allotted time and I did another one this morning different brand and also came up with a line after the allotted time. I finished work at 8pm and went to co op on my way home after holding my wee in for four hours and a line came up within 3 mins 
  • Keep testing hun hope it gets darker for you 🤞🏼 X
  • I’m going to test tomorrow with FMU. I’m so nervous end I feel so sick. I just hope this is it🤞🏻 Xx
  • Keep us posted 🤞🏼🤞🏼 X
  • Hey! I tested with FMU at 7am this morning before I went to work and it’s still positive(it did look fainter this morning) but I think I test better later on in the day. I’ve just done another one tonight and it’s positive and a little darker then this morning. I’m going to get a frer tomorrow and a CB DIGITAL. I’ve also rang the EPU today as I was told when I had the ectopic to ring them when I get pregnant again. They said to phone back Friday and they will get my levels checked and get me in for a early scan xx
  • Oh fantastic I’ve got everything crossed for u hun x
  • Thank you🤞🏻🤞🏻 Hopefully this is 4th time lucky for me!! X
  • Update..I think AF was due today but there’s a chance I ovulated earlier then I think!! 
  • ☺️☺️ congrats!! All the best for a sticky bean and a H&h 9 months x
  • Thank you!! I have everything crossed🤞🏻🤞🏻 I’m going to do my last frer on Friday and then ring EPU. I’m just praying my levels are good cx
  • I’ve just done another test just to put my mind at ease🙈
  • Nice and strong! Don’t worry I spent £100 on tests those first few weeks 🤣🤣
  • Oh I’m glad I’m not the only one🙈🙈 is it a good sign? My acutest test is getting darker but still faint xx
  • Yes they should gradually start getting darker hun x
  • I told myself I wouldn’t let myself get excited but I just can’t help it! I’m going to do my last frer tomorrow and then ring EPU and then do my last digital next week and then that’s me done lol xx
  • Keep us posted xxx
  • Congratulations 🥳 happy and healthy 9 months for you, love seeing them Bfp! 
  • I had to go for a hcg blood test today but unfortunately I woke up this morning to bleeding like a period. I did another test which said not pregnant but went for my blood test anyway and I’ve definitely lost it! Xx
  • Oh no I’m so so sorry to hear this 😢 sending lots of love your way x