Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing BORRN soft and squishy silicone feeding bottles? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Nov 3, 2021 9:49AM in Product tests

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents or carers of babies aged 6 – 18 months old, who are already established bottle feeders to join this product test, to test and keep a selection of BORRN bottles and teats, and provide your feedback.  

BORRN says “Our mission at BORRN is to deliver mess-free, durable and innovative solutions, making lives of parents more enjoyable. That’s why we have created BORRN’s soft and squishy silicone bottles: once touched, they’re hard to put down. BORRN bottles are toxic free because they are 100% sealed with medical grade silicone, therefore no milk comes into contact with any plastic. BORRN bottles are BPA free, and, have a ‘haptic touch’ thanks to the soft, tactile, soft feeling silicone bottle body, making them easier for little hands to hold and squeeze. Plus, the ultra wide neck 2-piece design saves time and effort to clean. They’re scratch proof, virtually unbreakable, and come complete with a super flexible breast-like teat, providing comfort your baby as they feed. BORRN bottles also come equipped with an anti-colic DuoValve system, which helps prevent bubbles forming, to hopefully reduce colic or any discomfort”.

To be in with a chance of being a tester of the BORRN feeding bottles, please add a reply on this thread (by scrolling to the text box at bottom of this page), telling us know the following 3 things:

1. What is your baby’s age and date of birth? (This product test is strictly open to babies aged 6 -18 month only)
2. Please confirm your baby is an established bottle feeder only.
3. Roughly how many bottles do you use in a 24 hour period?

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a selection of BORRN bottles and teats (RRP £17.50 per bottle). Then we'll ask you to test them out and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used BORRN in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• 3/9/2020
    Bottle only 
    2/3
  • edited Nov 3, 2021 9:49AM
    1: Sarah's date of birth is 14/08/2020.
    2: She has had bottles since birth.
    3: She has 2 bottles a day, one at nap time and one at bedtime.

• Riley is 16 months old, 12/6/20

Hes always been a bottle feeder 

we go through anywhere between 2 to 4 bottles a day. He has a wake up and bedtime bottle, and will usually have a bottle of milk with his daytime nap too and sometimes the afternoon too (whilst we have a cup of tea) 
  • D.O.B 12/05/2020
    Bottles since birth
    2 bottles a day
  • My daughter’s name is Maya and she was born on 23/10/2020.
    She has 3 bottles a day and was breastfed from birth but is fully bottle fed now.
  • 1 - Amelia is 8 months old (19/2/21)
    2 - She is bottle fed 
    3 - She has around 4/5 bottles a day
  • CharleymarieCharleymarie Regular
    edited Nov 3, 2021 9:56AM
    Jaxson is 10 months old (30/12/20) 
    Bottled fed since birth
    We get through 4-5 bottles in 24 hours, he loves his milk a lot 😂
  • Mia-Rose is 14 months old
    born 2/09/2020
    shes a bottle feeder only
    and she has 3-4 bottles a day 
  • We would LOVE to give these soft and squishy BORRN bottles a go.

1. My baby is 6 months old, DOB 22.04.21
    2. My baby is an established bottle feeder only.
    3. In a 24 hour period we tend to go through 5 or 6 bottles a day.

We would also be happy to provide feedback and pictures of our product test!
  • I have 10 month old twins, oliver and oscar, born 23rd Dec 2020.
    They are both bottle fed and have 4 to 5 bottles a day
  • Henry is 13 months old, born on 18/09/2020.
    He is an established bottle feeder and tends to have between 2-4 bottles in a 24 hour period.
  • 1. My little boy is 17months, born on 26th May 2020.
    2. He is an established bottle feeder, from birth.
    3. He has 2 bottles a day - morning and evening. 
  • 1. George is almost 16 months and was born on 09/07/2020.
    2. George has been using bottles since birth.
    3. George tends to have a bottle of milk 3 times a day, but I’m sure if he had it his way he’d have more!
  • My daughter Elsie is 10 months old. D.O.B 29/12/20
    Solely bottle fed since birth
    She has 3 x 7oz bottles per 24 hours. 
    Thank you. 

• My daughter Novaleigh she is 13months
    D.O.B is 09/10/2020
    bottle fed and has roughly 3-4 bottles per 24hrs x
  • 1 - Kyro is 10.5 months old (15/12/20)
    2 - He is bottle fed
    3 - He has around 4/5 8oz bottles a day
  • My son Joey he's 1 years old. 
    D.O.B is 09.10.2020
    exclusively bottle fed and has 2 bottles a day.
  • My little Maya was born on the 9/08/2020 she is 14 months old and she drinks 5/6 bottles of milk a day she is hungry baby x
  • 1. My baby was born 08/12/2020
    2. Ronnie now only drinks from
    his bottles 
    3. Roughly, 2-3 bottles per day, depending what time he wakes in the morning, but always one in the afternoon and one at bedtime 

Thank you :)
  • 1. My baby is almost 17 months old (09/06/2020)
    2. He is an established bottle feeder only
    3. He has 2 bottles in a 24 hour period

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions