Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scared now

So blinding BFP on frer yesterday (3rd wee of the morning) after faint lines sat, sun did my last frer today Wednesday with FMU and its looks a little fainter. I'm so worried 😟  could this indicate MC? I'm showing lines but just shadows on cheapie strip tests and I had a negative clear blue weeks indicator on Monday. I am going for a scan today so I guess I'll find out then but I'm so worried right now. My nipples are even more sore today and I feel really sick. No pain, no bleeding. I held my wee all night and didn't have anything to drink but I did drink a lot of water before I went to bed about 3 pints over 3 hours 

Replies

• Like to add Dr's think I may be between 5-7 weeks. Withdrawal bleed 12th sept
  • Oh Hun! Everyone’s body is different but they’re all really really good at messing with our heads!! You can read so much into everything!! It’s epic that you’ve got a scan today, you’ll get all the answers you need 😁
    Really hoping everything is perfect for you 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 I’m so sure it will be ❤️❤️❤️
  • Thanks I think I just panicked a little, I've looked again a while ago probably 15 mins later and i think it looks the same as the line yesterday I'll attach the piccy. my appointment is soon 1.30, my partner believes the lines but will not believe without a doubt until I've gone to the hospital today. I'm still a little concerned as I not showing lines on cheap strip tests there's something like a shadow line but nothing to say positive 

• I’d say they looked pretty similar! But I understand the worry, I hope your scan went well! X
  • Yeah they were the same I didn't wait 36-48 hours for them to change it was the day after. I did it only because I was going hospital and didn't want to waste their time. Did a digi today said 1-2 so hcg has increased as it said not pregnant on Monday 🤞