TTC November 2021

Hello ladies. 

Welcome to a new month.

Hope to see some BFPs! Xx

Replies

• I think I've got mine negative on clear blue weeks indicator though
  • Linz86 said:
    I think I've got mine negative on clear blue weeks indicator though
    Wow! Congratulations 😀 what a way to kick off the thread! Did you have any symptoms?

Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way 💖 xx
  • Thank you, I'm still in shock and partner doesn't believe it until I go to the epau tomorrow (had so many false positives (blue evaps) then negatives) yes so to give some insight I have had a pulling feeling in my stomach and some cramps for a while got worse this week felt like flutters almost, and the cramps were mostly on the left side but then were left and right and lower back ache, dizzy spells, bloating full feeling in stomach, really bad acne :( worse for past 2 weeks! Sore nipples but not terrible for 2 weeks now. Nausea daily all day. My energy/mental level has increased my body is tired (got a 3 year old) but I can't sit still and don't feel as tired as normal. I came off cerazette in Sept after stop starting it for a few months and only had a withdrawal bleed on the 12th Sept for a few days, light pink spotting only when wiping on 4th/5th Oct. I've tested towards end of Oct loads! NEGATIVE only popped up true positive in November. Good luck to you all testing this month BFP for you all 🤞🤞🤞🤞  
  • Wow amazing start to November! congratulations 🥳 12dpo here , had some spotting 7&8 dpo some mild cramping a poking pain on left side of abdomen, boobs a little sensitive and my (sorry tmi) nipples are very dry, like flaky skin, that’s a first for me lol having some back pain today but bfn this morning 🙄 thinking we didn’t dtd enough during my window as we both had awful head cold. But time will tell! Best of luck to everyone 🤞🏼
  • Good luck @Purpledolly0101 I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! 🤞

CD12 here and just entered my fertile window according to my Ovia app xx
  • Good luck @Purpledolly0101 I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! 🤞

CD12 here and just entered my fertile window according to my Ovia app xx
    Thank you ! Wishing you lots of luck this cycle too x 
  • Any update from EPAU @Linz86

Any news @Purpledolly0101 ?

Xxx
  • Oh hello lovely af showed herself last night  but on well :( onwards we March to next month :) keeping PMA orders a BBT too going to give that a go see how it helps ! 

How are you keeping xxx 
  • Oh no, sorry to hear that! It's so disheartening isn't it ☹
    I've not tried BBT, hope it gives you more of an insight!

I'm on CD17 now and just come out of my predicted fertile window, we dtd twice on Monday and Saturday, so fingers crossed! Got a long 2ww ahead now xx

• It is very disappointing, I have logged everything in my app and we went through it and tried to see a reason, we seem to dtd a lot on the run up to ovulation but not after, and if I ovulate late we’re not covered, so we’re going to switch up our tactics this month lol 

the tww is the worst isn’t it, please keep us updated xx 
  • Unfortunately even if you timed everything perfectly, the chance of conceiving is only around 25-30% (depending on the statistics). 
  • Helloooo!! I’ve used this forum for my first pregnancy and hoping to use it again for a second 🤞🏻 it’s such a great platform! I used bbt and ovulation tests last time and will use again since I find them so useful and rather reassuring - ask if you need any help or don’t get it! Good luck y’all x
  • @Purpledolly0101 are you using anything to track ovulation? I found doing bbt and ovulation tests (the cheap Amazon ones are good enough and use the premom app to analyze the strip) then I understood my cycle so much better, knew exactly when I was ovulating and could target sex around that. Again, like @Bundaberg said, it is only 25-30% chance of successful conception each cycle even if you have sex at exactly the right time 
  • Hey :) I was on this forum before as we were ttc late last year / early this year but had a break due to a lot of loss in our family and the stress. Hoping to be successful this time around :) 
  • @Jadeeeeeeeee I’m sorry for your loss and good luck 👍🏼 
  • Hi everyone! Thanks for joining the thread 😁 

I am ttc #3 and using this forum for the second.

I'm on month 2 and CD20.

Hope to see some BFPs xxx
  • Month 7 of TTC, don’t want to get too excited, anyone else’s eyes see a faint line??? 4 days till Aunt Flo is due.
  • Frankieh said:
    Month 7 of TTC, don’t want to get too excited, anyone else’s eyes see a faint line??? 4 days till Aunt Flo is due.
    I see a very faint line, but only if I zoom in. Good Luck! Xxx
  • Frankieh said:
    Month 7 of TTC, don’t want to get too excited, anyone else’s eyes see a faint line??? 4 days till Aunt Flo is due.
    I see a very faint line, but only if I zoom in. Good Luck! Xxx
    I see it too! Good luck :) 
  • @Siiia hello! I used this last time too for my first pregnancy:) I have been using cheap opk off Amazon too, my periods have changed since having my daughter I panicked incase I wasn’t ovulating but the strips confirmed I was thank goodness lol will look into that app to help Decipher them tho! 

@Bundaberg  when you consider them numbers it’s crazy how many unplanned pregnancies happen isn’t it! 

@Jadeeeeeeeee wishing you luck this cycle 

@Frankieh I can see a faint line! Lots of luck for a h&h 9 months 🥳