Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

? Faint line

hi all I all I am wondering if anyone can advise on this faint line.. 
Is it normal for the line to be this faint at 10dpo? 
Thanks 

Replies

• My first positive was similar to that so it looks very promising! This was mine then the following day it was more clear x
  • I would just keep testing and see if it gets darker. X
  • My first positives on frers were like this, they got darker every day and I’m almost 37 weeks now ☺️ Good luck!! X
  • I’ve tested daily and not seen much difference, so I’m guessing chemical xx
  • Don’t give up hun, that is a little darker than the first test, some peoples hcg is naturally just a little lower. Keep testing we have everything crossed for you 🤞🏼 X
  • It is a chemical pregnancy. Period arrived ☹️ Xx
  • Oh I’m so sorry to hear this @Jade218 x
  • I’m so sorry, sending lots of love x
  • I I’ve just done another post nights to check my HCG levels are coming down nicely. And still positive what a nightmare 
  • That looks even darker than the last one, are you still bleeding? Could you ask your gp for a blood test? X
  • I agree with @Lh8609, might be worth ringing gp x
  • I am still bleeding yes exactly like a period I will test at the end of my period then try go for bloods If still positive xx
  • I wish you all the best hun. I bled with my 2nd on and off till 10 weeks and I’ve had a little bleeding with this one but all had been well. My partner didn’t find out his ex was expecting their youngest until she was 24 weeks as she literally had a completely normal period every month 🤷🏻‍♀️ X