Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Let’s make some Christmas babies! The December tester thread 🎄

Replies

• Just done another one definitely progressing frer tomorrow just incase 🤞 are you gonna test again 

Congratulations so amazing 🥰🥰
  • I likely will to see progress lol thank you and congratulations to you also. 

Good luck to everyone this month ladies x 
  • I likely will to see progress lol thank you and congratulations to you also. 

Hey no thats not what i meant,
    I was meaning  that mine had some progresson from my last test but i am still so insure because that brand is known for false positives so going to use frer.

Was asking if your gonna take another test like a digital find out how many weeks or something didnt mean anything by it at all was just so happy that someone was in the same boat as me and actually responding 🙈❤
  • Congratulations to those who had their positives.. I am finally on my CD1 after the miscarriage in October. I am so excited to try again. Hopefully its the month for me. Good luck to you ladies.
  • Am so sorry to hear that milecyoj,
    I had two miscarriages ( one at 8 and one at 11+4)  i know that pain so well nothing compares, i went on to have teo beautiful daughters and now hopefully a 3rd.
    I am sending big hugs and loads and loads of baby dust to you, hope this is your rainbow baby 🌈 ❤
  • Tested with a frer now and am definitely positive ☺ ❤❤
  • Kayciee said:
    I likely will to see progress lol thank you and congratulations to you also. 

Hey no thats not what i meant,
    I was meaning  that mine had some progresson from my last test but i am still so insure because that brand is known for false positives so going to use frer.

Was asking if your gonna take another test like a digital find out how many weeks or something didnt mean anything by it at all was just so happy that someone was in the same boat as me and actually responding 🙈❤
    Lol no worries. Mine seems lighter today it’s barely there im worries :( 
  • Try not to worry about it those little strip tests  aren't reliable and so many things can cause the line to be lighter.
    i used first response and got a good strong line only 6 from amazon xx

• Huge congrats on the BFPs lovelies!!
    im obvious jealous as hell but do happy for you - best Christmas present ever!!! 🥰🥰🥰 

I’m 1DPO 
    AF due on Christmas Day 🤦🏼‍♀️ 
    We BDd on days 8, 10 and 11 (OV day) so pretty covered…. Want to sneak today in there too but I’m shattered so we’ll see!

2nd TWW since MC so not expecting a fun ride 🙄🙈 
    Going on holiday on the 29th to Egypt so if we don’t get a BFP this month I’m scrapping testing and tracking and gonna have a few weeks of fun! 
  • Only just realised there is a new thread! 🙈

Huge congrats to @Kayciee and @Purpledolly0101 what lovely news in time for Christmas! 

I'm on CD27 and due AF tomorrow. Did a Poundland test today and yesterday, but were negative.
    Keep your fingers crossed for me x 
  • Hi girls! 

Congrats on the BFPs! 😍
    Healthy and Happy 9 months to you both! 

I’m having a nightmare over here. AF ended up lasting 2 weeks with no sign of stopping so I’ve been put on a progesterone to halt the bleed. Currently on day 4 of 10 days then will get a big withdrawal bleed and will count CD1 again from there! All of this is a flaming nightmare 😭 

But trying to remain positive as when this happened back in 2017, I conceived my daughter 2 weeks after the withdrawal bleed so FX we get that lucky again! 🤞🏼

Hope you get BFP MrsSpiller! 
    xxx 

• Unfortunately AF got me, so no Christmas miracle here 😔

Good luck to the rest of you xx
  • Kayciee said:
    I would personally test everyday after a period till the next with cheap opks  nust until you figure it out.
    Nothing worse when trying to symptom spot you just seem to alert to the smallest changes in your body in those tww.

Heard alot about opks testing positive before pregnancy tests can aswell, suppose to be more sensitive. really hope this is your month  when can you test? How many dpo you at now ?
    Thank you for the reply again, hopefully won’t need more ovulation strips just yet..AF due in 6 days but it’s 4 weeks tomorrow since my last period, I’m 12 dpo and I tested this morning because I have no self control, my partner had even hidden the test (he missed one!) Good Luck and baby dust to you all 🥰
  • Hi everyone thank you for your messages, I’m really worried thouggh, got my bfp on a clear blue digital yesterday but when I tested with internet cheapies today they were negative, granted that was late afternoon and tonight, but as I read about ovulation strips I tried one of them and got two lines , I have been peeing a lot today but surely I would have even got a faint line on a hpt, I’m so confused how can I get a positive on a digital yesterday and nothing today on IC , hearts broke :( 
  • @Purpledolly0101 what was the concentration limit on the IC? is it close to the concentration for the digital? did you take the IC after a 4hr hold? in the morning? these changes in conditions could definitely make a difference. Try taking another with FMU tomorrow and see what it says.
  • Just retested with fmu still negative I think I have had a chemical pregnancy 💔 im not bleeding yet though has anyone been through this? I wonder how long til it starts 
  • @Purpledolly0101 sending love ❤️❤️❤️ Hopefully it’s just a blip on the tests and you’ll get that BFP back 🙏🏼🙏🏼 But there are definitely a few on here that have had CPs and can hopefully give you more of an insight into what happens xxxx

@MrsSpiller2021 so sorry she got you lovely ❤️❤️❤️

I’m 5DPO and trying to just focus on Christmas and holiday planning instead of obsessive symptom spotting!!! Can’t see that lasting long!!! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
  • @Purpledolly0101 so sorry things didnt work out. I'm praying we all get to hold our babies in our arms real soon.

Tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a BFN on a test so pretty sure I'm out for this month. Had an MRI today to get any updates on my fibroids and possible adenomyosis. Hoping everything is okay while kinda thinking it would be nice to have a reason for not getting pregnant after trying for 18 months so far.
  • @Poca92 I know exactly what you mean about just wanting a diagnosis!! My team have stopped testing me at all now since I conceived naturally - I’ve just been referred for (self funded) IVF in case it doesn’t happen again before I get too much older. I felt positive before, things were being looked at and I’d hoped they’d find something that was the problem. No I’m totally back in limbo, don’t know why it took 2 years to conceive, don’t know what caused the MC, don’t know if I’m able to get pregnant again 🤷🏼‍♀️😞
    I hope you get some answers 🙏🏼🙏🏼 

I tested at 11DPO yesterday too - the obvious BFN so I don’t think there’s any Christmas miracle for me 😐
  • How is everyone getting on?

Is there a new thread for January testers yet? Xxx