Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

What were your early pregnancy symptoms?

1235»

Replies

• Thank you so much. I've worked out and I'd be about 5/6 weeks. I know it doesn't help I keep testing and they're still negative so I'm going to wait now and test in a few days x

• I was due on on the 19th and still haven’t come on I done a test the day I was due on and it was negative but I usually get cramps before i come on and haven’t got any attal I just have sharp shooting pains I’m my nipples bad Lower back pain and going to the second toilet much more then I usually do and I’m hungry all the time😩 i had a proper period last month after waiting 10 months to have one after my depo shot could this still be a messed up period or shall I go to the doctors and ask for a blood test I don’t understand why I am not getting any cramps 

• I’ve been experiencing some symptoms such as cramps In my right side, very tender breasts and sore nipples, extreme thirst and constant tiredness oh as well as butterflies. I had a bleed around the time I was ovulatinf and another slight one two days after. I’ve taken a test although it’s still two days before my expected period, and it said negative. Could I still be pregnant? 

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Earliest symptom was uncontrollable emotions, remember crying because I'd forgotten my work keys and had to travel back home so my boyfriend could bring them out to the car for me! He even said then that I must have a little baby in me haha

The only other early symptom I had was hunger, I eat a lot normally however it was a massive leap, I could not (and still cannot) stop snacking all day and eating large meals, though as morning sickness has kicked in for pretty much the entire pregnancy since, my appetite has started to diminish!

• Hello, Dani from MadeForMums here! 

I’m the Community Manager at MadeForMums and I want to let you know that we’re looking for women who’ve just found out they’re pregnant to join our new MadeforMums Bump Project Team.

If you join our team, we’ll follow you from the start of your pregnancy right through to the end, asking you how you’re feeling as your baby grows and your body changes – and we’ve a whole load of freebies, baby products, plus a £300 voucher, to shower you with for taking part.

Interested? Please come and read more about The Bump Project here – and sign up!

• Where you pregnant ?!

• Hey guys! I’m thinking I’m pregnan, I really just have a feeling. I haven’t taken a test because it would be too early, if I’m tracking correctly, however here’s some of my symptom: very crampy (more so than before my period starts), excessive amounts of discharge (It feels like I’m starting my period but it just clear and waterlike discharge), slight nausea, bloated (to the point where I have a food baby and this never happens), my ‘food baby’ or where my uterus is is really hard and firm, diarrhea, vivid dreams, and very hungry. I don’t know if I’m just wanting to be pregnant so much so that it’s giving me symptoms or what. My expected period is supposed to start this week, it either starts on Wednesday or Sunday and that’ll be this week. I haven’t been on birth control in 8 months, I had an IUD. When should I test? Or anyone have any advice or tips that could possibly help me? TIA

• Yesterday the Government announced that pregnant women are now considered in the high risk group for COVID-19 and are being advised to limit their social interactions. But why might pregnant women be more at risk for COVID-19? We spoke to Erica Watson, Lecturer in Reproductive Biology at the University of Cambridge. She told us that in pregnancy, women’s immune systems are naturally weakened, so that their bodies don’t reject the developing baby. This puts them at higher risk for bacterial and viral infection. This means that they might not be able to fight off the COVID-19 virus as well as someone who is not pregnant. It may also increase their risk for severe symptoms, such as pneumonia. Pneumonia affects lung function and, since the developing baby relies on the mother for oxygen, poorly functioning lungs in the mother will affect how much oxygen the baby gets. But there is still a lot we don’t know about the effect of COVID-19 on a developing baby, for example whether it can infect the baby while it is still in the womb, the risk of transmission at birth and the effects of COVID-19 on the placenta. The placenta is an organ which develops during pregnancy and provides the baby with oxygen and nutrients, as well as protecting from infection. COVID-19 is a new virus and scientists are only beginning to understand how it attacks the body and the symptoms that result. Given that we are not yet sure how COVID-19 affects pregnancy, it is recommended that pregnant women practice social distancing to protect themselves and their baby. please click on below link to know more : https://shrinkme.io/earlypregnancysymptoms

• Symptoms before BFP

DC1 symptoms - hot flushes and mgy skin looked redder than usual. I was graduating from uni and was putting on foundation & it wouldn't match. I hadn't been in the sun. Also just felt weird like something was inside my utuerus (I'm clairvoyant, I can sense when something has invaded my body and where it is lol)

DC2 - hypervermisis all the way through. But again with this child, I knew the day I fell pregnant. It's like I could see the sperm meet the egg and fertilise it. That's the exact vision I had way before I got a BFP

DC3 - I was washing the dishes and felt like vomiting. Went for a blood test and sure enough I was 8 weeks

DC4- My CM was a lot. I felt wetter down below. I had some spotting around AF but nothing heavy. I cried at random things that I don't ever cry over e.g a sad movie. I couldn't stop crying watching Titanic like it hurt my heart when she let him go into the water

My DC3 is the one where I didn't know I was pregnant. Literally no symptoms 
  • I'm not due on till 6th Febish. Would be soon do you think considering it was only 4-5 days ago that I ovulated?