Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line this morning

Hi! My husband and I have been TTC the last couple of months. This morning I took a pregnancy test and got a faint line which to me looks like a positive. I took one again this afternoon and it was a BFN. Any thoughts on my results?! I’m going to recheck in the morning but wanted some opinions!

Replies

• I also had the same problemI tested on a frer last night and it was a faint positive and then I went and got an Asda one and that was faint positive. Did a clear blue digital and it said “not pregnant”. 
  • Mimi93 said:
    I also had the same problemI tested on a frer last night and it was a faint positive and then I went and got an Asda one and that was faint positive. Did a clear blue digital and it said “not pregnant”. 
    The lines are more visible in real life, my phone doesn’t take clear close up photos 🙈
  • I can see it! I’ve been reading that if it’s very early in the pregnancy, you may have to recheck in a couple of days because the hcg level could just be super low. I’m going to recheck Monday! 
  • The digitals need a much higher concentration of hcg. For a rough idea I believe first response early result needs 10mg of hcg. Asda tests need around 25mg of hcg and clearblue digital need about 50mg hcg and above to detect it. 

Wait a couple days and retest (easier said than done I know) also first morning pee is much higher in concentration than afternoon pee so shows up easier. Hope that helps xx
  • Bfp at 9DPO!!! Thanks guys!
  • Congratulations xx
  • I’m having trouble understanding I have two positive but faint test and one negative plz help me this is my first and I’m scared that I’m not I’ve been cramping feeling very nauseous headache and back pain am I pregnant 
  • I’m getting the blood test done today my best friend have been having some symptoms I really want this and I would be devestated if I’m not 
  • How many DPO are you? I had a faint positive as well on 12/30 and then was negative for 3 days! I tested myself again Monday 1/3 and was positive. I also had breast engorgement, back pains and was very tired. I mean I personally see the lines in your pictures it may just be super early that there’s not enough HCG built up yet! 
  • I honestly think you are pregnant. This is exactly what happened to me
  • @Varga44 thank you I’m really praying so I just went to get my blood drawn today so I’ll know soon 
  • How many days past ovulation are you?
  • Text yourself again tomorrow morning with your first urine, I feel like those lines will get darker, there’s no way they’re false positives!
  • Help, is this even positive it appears faint line
  • That looks 100% like a positive to me!
  • This was my faint positive on a dollar store test 
  • Thank you for the response i'm happy to hear that but im kinda unsure for the result, although i will take again tomorrow morning, that was 2 days ago
  • It’s a pretty clear line! Do you have another picture?
  • Yes, here's the another photo