Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Let’s make some Christmas babies! The December tester thread 🎄

1235»

Replies

• @vivian05 it definitely looks positive to me. However, I'm concerned that today's test isnt much darker than the one from the 10th. If I were you I would call the OB and ask for a blood test to verify.
  • I'm worried of what will OB would say to me, i'm worried to get disappointed😥
  • Aww @Vivian05 I understand that completely, but it might be better to know for sure what is going on because the anxiety at the minute is so much :( x
  • Poca92 said:
    @vivian05 it definitely looks positive to me. However, I'm concerned that today's test isnt much darker than the one from the 10th. If I were you I would call the OB and ask for a blood test to verify.
    I agree, definitely try to find out x
  • Hey everyone, so BFN with FMU on IC and a pathetic line (probably indent) on FRER 😔 

The lines on yesterday’s ICs are still pink and obviously there, same as when they came up. I must be having chemical.

I actually cannot believe this. I am devastated! 😭
  • @elexox so sorry :( are you bleeding? X
  • No nothing at all, PCOS makes it impossible to predict af which feels like even more of a punch in the face when stuff like this happens.

Been ttc since my mc in jan/feb last year. I’ve only had about 4 bleeds since then 2 of which were induced by progesterone medication. I really thought I’d get BFP this morning, especially with convincing PG symptoms 💔

I don’t think I can take this much longer or even carry on ttc at all 😔 

• I'm so sorry :( I know you will be heartbroken now, but hopefully you will want to keep trying when you have got past this xx