Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

If you've just miscarried and need some support

1151617181921»

Replies

• Monday May 10th I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive....on May 13th I went to the hospital because I had experienced bleeding. They did blood work to confirm the pregnancy. Came back that I was pregnant and that I was having a threatened miscarriage...they then tested my blood type and found out that I'm O- ...so they gave me a shot so my body won't try to get rid of the pregnancy......the next day in the afternoon I took a test and it came back negative............ All because of my blood type ... and my husband is positive. I was 4 weeks ....I know that it's early. ....but the moment I had that home pregnancy test come back positive......was the moment I fell in love. Now I feel so lost. 
  • So my story
    we have a healthy 9 yr old and had been trying for 8yrs for number 2, conceived successfully and 2 surprisingly positive tests in March, but unfortunately for 5 days only before the disaster began of a bleed... a internal scan later and it was a loss... my heart is broken after 8yrs and due to turn 41 very soon I feel like that’s it and it’s all over, unfortunately nhs won’t do any more due
    to bmi being over the expected statistics... I’m so desperate for this to happen but now so scared too. X
  • Im currently going through a miscarriage. It’s been a long 11 weeks. I was told a week ago that my pregnancy wasn’t viable. The baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and their was no heart beat. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster. I decided to wait and have the miscarriage naturally as they give you 3 options d&C, medication, or wait for it to happen naturally. I’ve had 2 full term pregnancies and 2 miscarriages. The first happened many years ago and I decided for a D&C. This time we’ll I decided to do things naturally. And so far it has been horrible. I’ve had what seems like labor pains. As I wrote this I’m having horrible pain. I just hope for this to be over. And move on from this horrible experience. 
  • Hi all , I joined as looking for some support and people who have been through similar experiences I just feel so alone right now even though I’m surrounded by people trying help me . I’m 3 weeks into a miscarriage I had d and c last week and the bleeding and pain continues . It was a silent miscarriage I had seen baby and heartbeat at scan at 7 weeks and then at 13 week scan was no heartbeat and no symptoms at all 🙁I’ve had 3 kids and never any issues before so the shock and all and I just have the worst longing for this baby ever , don’t know what to do with myself or how to get back to normal . I’m 38 also so also really scared to try again but m case something similar happened . That a lot of detail for first post 🙂
  • @Shiela I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s heartbreaking isn’t it. The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago after losing my baby boy at 20/21 weeks pregnant. I was already panicking but felt a bit better when I’d seen the heartbeat etc so was very shocked when I mc at 11/12 weeks. I was devastated. I had a d and c too so I understand how you’re feeling and I also had 2 other children so I was totally oblivious to losing a baby and then I lost 2. The longing for a baby hurts bad- it sent me a bit crazy so be kind to yourself and take your time! 

However, I’m pleased to say, we went on to have our gorgeous little miracle, rainbow baby the year later in 2019. She’s 2 and a half now so you can get your happy ending!! I was 38 when I had her.

I’m here if you need to chat.xxx
  • hi, it is vert sad to hear about miscarriage, it is the worst feeling in the world, watch some positive results of fertility from Best IVF Centre in Punjab