Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help... please I'm going crazy

I had my implant removed on 15th of Feb before that I had normal periods on time every month... I was due on 12 days ago.. I've had nothing there was slight bleeding before I was due like spotting now nothing.. its been 12 days since I was due all test coming back negative but this morning I have been sick out of the blue and now I am fine... 

I'm scared at this point I don't know if this is a side effect from coming off my bc I'm trying to not get m hopes up as I no it don't always happen so fast after but my partner is getting so excited and it's hard not to enjoy the idea please any help advice or opinions please 

Replies

• Having your BC removed has probably thrown your regular circle out of wack! I think your body needs time for the hormone it releases to fade out before you can get pregnant. The time frame on this I don't know as I've always had an IUD. But if be interested to know how you got on! Xx
  • I stopped birth control about a decade ago (I wasn't TTC, I was just fed up of the side affects), I didn't have a period for 9 months and then I was super regular once they started again. 
    Good luck, take each month as it comes.
  • It can take a couple of months for your period to come back. Your body is still getting used to having your implant removed. I would wait it out a little longer and then check with a doctor if you still haven't gotten a normal period.