Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I need kind words

I have 4 kiddos and my husband and I have been ttc for two years now and my bestfriend just told me she’s pregnant. This will also be her 5th and it wasn’t planned. I’m just so sad right now and I’m trying to be supportive, but It’s hard! 

Replies

• I know exactly how you feel! I’ve been TTC for 3 years. Im 42 and I don’t have any children. Miscarried last year at 9 weeks. 
    In the time I’ve been TTC 2 of my best friends and my niece have got pregnant and given birth without even trying! 
    My goddaughters sister gave birth yesterday to a baby boy - we got pregnant at the same time so it just highlights to me that I should be doing the same but I’m not 😕 

TTC is a horrible journey for so many but others don’t even ever learn what those letters stand for as it just happens so easily for them. It’s really hard not to hate them for it but honestly, that just eats you up. Find a way to focus on what’s good in your life, focus on the 4 that you’ve been blessed with and you never know, the 5th might just happen along 🙏🏼🙏🏼