Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive FR but negative CB?

edited Apr 7, 2022 8:04AM in Trying to conceive

Been struggling with infertility - been having alot of symptoms and received this on the day of my missed period. I tested 2x more with first response and both had faint lines as well but the clearblue dye and digital both were negative.. took a cheap test this morning and it was negative. Were these just evap lines? All lines showed up within the appropriate time frame. 😅 

Replies

• @tayranae hello. I am sorry you have been having some fertility issues. It can be a v stressful journey ❤️ That test def looks positive. The line has colour and it is coming up in the time frame. The clear blue ones aren't as sensitive so it may take them a few more days to come back positive ❤️
  • @tayranae hello. I am sorry you have been having some fertility issues. It can be a v stressful journey ❤️ That test def looks positive. The line has colour and it is coming up in the time frame. The clear blue ones aren't as sensitive so it may take them a few more days to come back positive ❤️
    Unfortunately, I tested again 2 days later and only received negatives even with first response - I think it was a chemical. Thank you though. 🤍
  • Aw @tayranae I am really sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing OK ❤️