Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confused

So I need some advice I feel pregnant i feel movement I am spotting no cramps no nothing test at doctor's office was negative told me could have been a chemical pregnancy ultrasound  tech did a pelvic and vaginal ultrasound all he said was that the doctor will look at it will take about 30 min and was I Givin instructions to go back to the obgyn or what was I to do. I wasn't Givin any instructions on what do do after so I came home and waiting for a phone call. I just can't shake the feeling that he seen something or the obgyn was make an educated guess.  I feel something moving and tiny kicks. I feel like I am 5 months pregnant.  I don't think it's psychological. The doctor just listened and looked at me like I was crazy and I felt as if she just fakely felt compassion and dismissed my feelings. Should I go to someone else or a wait a couple more weeks  and go back. I have no one else to talk to and I don't want my fiance to think I'm crazy either, more than he already does. 

Replies

• A simple blood test can show pregnancy. See another doctor for a consultation.
  • Get your blood tested by a good test laboratory. If you do not want to go there, check the pregnancy test stick yourself from a medical store. The result will be known in a few seconds.