Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sex while pregnant

I’m due in September so only just in the 2nd trimester. My body has changed but definitely not as much as when further along but the sex has already stopped and dried up. We talked a lot about it but nothing improved. 
This morning all I got was “I just don’t feel like it with you” and a lot of I don’t knows for the reason why. 
I feel lonely isolated and unattractive. I feel like he doesn’t want me at all. 
He is very affectionate and hugs kisses me a lot. Always cuddles me and holds my hand or touches me so I don’t know if I’m being unreasonable? He says it’s not because of being scared to hurt the baby either so I don’t know what it is. 
I’m scared because it will take a while for my body to go back and I feel like I’m going to be doing this alone. :( 

Replies

• @Becca_889988 I am so sorry you are feeling so low and alone. It can be so hard with all the changes your body goes through. It seems harsh that he said 'with you' as it makes it more personal so I can understand why that upset you. And you do not need pressure about how you look or losing baby weight once baby is here so please try and get that out of your head. Your body is amazing and growing a little human ❤️ 

I don't have much advice but just wanted to send you a big hug and remind you of how amazing your body is for creating life. Xxx