Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Conception date

Just here worrying .. please no judgement .. what do you think my conception date is ? My estimated due date is Aug 25th . I took a non invasive paternity test today but the waiting game is killing me already. . Had sex with guy number 1 Nov 20th & the other guy Nov 23rd & every other day after that . Who do you think the father could be ?

Replies

• Well we all know due dates are not 100% so with 2 guys dates being so close together there's no way off knowing untill the child is born and you do a paternity test.

The best advice is to be honest with everyone ,stress isn't good for you or baby.

If both men want to be involved in the pregnancy scans, hospital appointments,birth let them as long as they know you don't know who dad is and that you can do a paternity test after birth.

No judgement,hope everything goes well,remember to try and enjoy your pregnancy. 

• Just curious have you shared the news have you shared the news with either potential father? Agree no judgment try to avoid any drama and stress for you and your baby.
  • In a bit of dilemma and very worried who might be the father of my child and not feeling my pregnancy 2nd child as you. Here is mine

LMP: Saturday 21st May 2022

Due Date: 25th February 2022

Guy 1: on the morning of Sunday 29th May 2022 ( 8 days after my last cycle)

Guy 2: Sunday 5th June 2022 - 16 June 2022 My suppose

Supposely ovulation date: saturday 4th/5th June 2022

Dating scan : on Wed 17th August 2022 I was 12 weeks + 4 days obestrictian said.

My cycle is regular every 28 - 29 days and I also have polycystic ovary, which I only found out on my dating scan when I was 12 weeks pregnant
     Any help, on who likely the father of my baby is guy 1 or guy 2