Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation Pain

Gosh where to start. I had silent miscarriage at 18 weeks a few months ago. Baby was only measuring just over 13 weeks with no heartbeat. I has scan at 14 weeks everything was ok. I did have alot of pain through out my pregnancy (worse than the labour pains) but was checked and they said nothing was wrong. I had found out in my 11 week scan that I have some small fibroids (biggest was 4cm)  so they put the pain down to that. The genetic tests from baby came back clear . My husband and I have had bloods taken for multiple different tests and we're waiting on results. We have decided to try again as we're in our late 30s and feel like time may not be on our side if there is any problems 😢. 
The last month we were unsuccessful and for the two weeks after I was so down.  This month we tried again and I'm now 7/8dpo and for the last 2 days awful sharp pains in my uterus. Could this be implantation pain? Has anyone else experienced this sharp pain?  I'm scared and don't want to get my hopes up 😞😥

Replies

• Hi, I’m soo sorry for your loss, that must have been such a heartbreaking time. I have had two implantation cramping pregnancies, followed by three days with just a couple brown spots, no need for pad, out of many pregnancies only two really hurt me as they implanted and caused very very minor spotting. The others I barely noticed. I’m 5wks5days today and no implantation cramping or spotting with this one. After chemical pregnancy loss in Jan I definitely have tested out further than ever before. I’m 41, my children are son 18, daughters 7, 6 & 2yrs old. No#2 & 4 were implantation pain and spotting. Stealth babies the rest lol. 

I do sooo wish for you to get a sticky BFP sending love and patience for TWW
  • Hi there. Thank you so much for your reply. I'm 36 and it was my first baby.  I know people say we have plenty of time left but if there's any issues getting pregnant or even staying pregnant then we may not have a child of our own. It's a stressful but very emotional time. I'm really hope I do get a positive but the fear of something going wrong again is so hard to deal with.
    The pains are not as bad today but still feel twinges now and again and I'm so hungry today!  Hopefully these are good signs. Congratulations on your pregnancy 🎉
  • My heart goes out to you, I hope this is your year, for a healthy happy pregnancy, with a precious bundle to love at the end of these long months. Biggest hugs, going to 18wks and experiencing a loss, it’s not fair, I hope you’re doing ok. Personally I’m up to grief times four within six months 2022, my mother, my father in law, and now my uncle (mum’s younger brother aged 62). The chemical pregnancy loss happened during bedside vigil for my mother, the day before my father in law suddenly dropped dead. This pregnancy is a rainbow in a hell year of storms