Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Winalot Senior (7+) dog food pouches? £200 Amazon voucher prize!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Jun 15, 2022 8:07AM in Product tests

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 senior dog owners (your dog should be age 7 + years) to join our latest MadeForMums product test to try Winalot Meaty Chunks Senior food pouches.

Winalot says “Our Winalot Senior (7+) Dog Food Pouches have been designed for dogs aged 7+, and specifically formulated to help support the health of older dogs. The pouches are easy to serve, made using natural ingredients, and they also help to support digestion and a shiny coat, so your pet can continue to enjoy a full and active lifestyle as they get older.”

To be in with a chance of being a tester, we need you to complete a short survey about your senior dog, which should take no longer than 3 minutes, so we can make sure your dog is eligible to take part. You can find the survey here. 

Once you have completed the survey, please post on this thread to let us know.

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you a box of (£3.25 for 12 x 100g pouches) Winalot Senior (7+) dog food for your dog to try. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread and to post a picture of your senior dog trying it.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Signup for this product test will close on Tuesday 14th June. 

Note: Please note, if your dog is selected, we may request to share your feedback comments and images with Nestle, the owners of the Winalot, for their future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

Replies

• Just signed up for our 14 year old terrier Odie! He loves his food so would male a fab tester. 🙂
  • I’d like to sign up our little old lady Suzie. She is 12 so well into her senior years. We were lucky enough to be chosen to test Winalot puppy food and Suzies nose was a bit out of joint that she didn’t get a look in so she would be very happy to try out their senior dog food. 
  • kim_lloyd25kim_lloyd25 Regular
    edited Jun 7, 2022 5:33PM
    I've just completed the survey for our 2 senior dogs - Jinx (15) and Elvis (8, almost 9). We're actually looking to change their dog food so this would be a great opportunity for us to try Winalot!!
  • All done for my dog cindy 😊
  • Fifi's signed up and hopeful 🍽
  • Rosco is waiting patiently hoping to get a special delivery and be chosen!
  • Here’s my Peach enjoying a ride on Lara’s pushchair!
  • completed for our boy Marshall
  • Signed up for Dolly
  • Thank you all for signing up to this product test - signup is now closed.

We will be emailing selected testers this week - look out for a mail from Katie.

If you do not receive an email this week, we're afraid you've not been selected to take part. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions