Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Got this stretchy cm the day I got solid smiley on ovulation test

Hi ladys I had this stretchy cm the day i tested positive on clear blue ovulation test. I dtd that day and the day after that to so hopeful may be In with a chance I stopped taking contraceptive pill two weeks ago so is a relief to ovulate again so soon I got stabbing pains the day I ovulated which I do get so hopeful it may be leading to a magical sticky 2 liner. X

Replies

• Did u get pregnant??...I had same a few days ago 
  • Looks like ovulation to me. Good luck to you. I'm new to this forum and need advise. Here I go please be patient it's kinda long. 

I started Af on July 3rd and ended July 8th. Af was mixed with EWCM. I don't do OV test cause I'm in Egypt right now. I'm every 30 days cycle. 2 days after I ended I started having ewcm for 7 days and DBD on all days. So I waited the 🙄 2ww. Or should I say 10 day wait because now I have AF 5 days early. I am always every 30 days. This AF is heavy with clots. I just want to conceive and I am so frustrated. Please any insight as to what is going on inside me cause I'm confused. Thank you for your time ladies. Baby dust to all
  • Looks like ovulation to me. Good luck to you. I'm new to this forum and need advise. Here I go please be patient it's kinda long. 

I started Af on July 3rd and ended July 8th. Af was mixed with EWCM. I don't do OV test cause I'm in Egypt right now. I'm every 30 days cycle. 2 days after I ended I started having ewcm for 7 days and DBD on all days. So I waited the 🙄 2ww. Or should I say 10 day wait because now I have AF 5 days early. I am always every 30 days. This AF is heavy with clots. I just want to conceive and I am so frustrated. Please any insight as to what is going on inside me cause I'm confused. Thank you for your time ladies. Baby dust to all
    Just curious what happened with this. I am have very similar experience. TTC, got AF 5-6 days early. Very heavy, lots of clots.
  • Jiddah said:
    Did u get pregnant??...I had same a few days ago 
    Sorry for late reply. Nope didn't fall pregnant on that cycle. But getting faint positive on this one. X