Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC August 2022

CD6 over here… Fingers crossed for August BFP! 😍

Anyone else? 

Replies

• Hey.. I'm with you. CD 7 here. Long cycles and irregular so who knows if it'll be August I'm ttc but hey gotta be positive :). Best of luck dear. X
  • Hi @Herestohoping 🙂 Ugh me too! Last cycle was 48 days and the one before that was 61 thanks to PCOS 🙄 But yes, trying to remain positive! 🍀🤞🏼 I’m ttc #3, what about you? x
  • Hi Ladies,

I'm currently CD14, apparently ovulation day today :smiley: ttc #3 

• Hi @Bubbles57
    Are you tracking at all? 

I’ve been rubbish with tracking so far this cycle. I usually do BBT but keep waking up at all different times! Need to be better 😅

• @elexox not tracking as such. Just following what my app says 🤣 it’s now changed my ov date to the 10th so I’m now 6dpo. I did try tracking bbt but like you I kept waking up different times so it was no good. 
  • @elexox trying for no. 2. Trying to be relaxed this time as I have realised what will be will be after 1mc, then my son and then recently another mc.  Just been trying to enjoy life and not focus too much on ttc.  However..  Of course sometimes the thoughts sneak in :smile:

Hope you ladies are having a good month and winning with ovulation? 

Xx 
  • Hi Ladies

Hope you don't mind me joining the chat.

First month ttc baby no.3, and was pretty certain I was out this month as AF arrived 3 days early on Tuesday and I have had fairly medium heavy bleeding since, enough to require a tampon. 

This morning however, the day I thought my period should start, I took a home test and I'm sure I can see a faint line!

Wondering if this is probably just an evap line as surely with a period I can't be pregnant? And too heavy for implantation? Can you guys see anything on the pic? To the left of the conteol line (not the creased bit)

Thank you!
  • @Herestohoping my app keeps changing my predicted ov date. I think I’m roughly 15 dpo. I’ve taken 3 ic tests today and all have had the same vvv faint line. I’ll upload a pic of it.

How you getting on this month? Xx

@DaniRose94 hey! I can deffo see a faint line to the left. How long after you took the test was the photo taken/you notice the second line? Xx
  • Hi ladies..... Currently not ttc but I am tracking to get to know my cycle b4 we get into ttc in 2023 
  • Hi everyone. I have been here before couple years ago. But I was after some advice. I will add pics to help explain. I’ve the Premom app and predicted 1/9/22 my AF how ever nothing happened til 4/9/22 til 8pm then nothing at all but this morning and now it’s just what’s in the pic. My normal is day one light to medium throughout the day and day two medium onwards. The last one is bout ten min ago. First was one of yesterday and second was this morning. But throughout today a couple times been clear on wiping. Any advice please. 
  • Hi everyone. I have been here before couple years ago. But I was after some advice. I will add pics to help explain. I’ve the Premom app and predicted 1/9/22 my AF how ever nothing happened til 4/9/22 til 8pm then nothing at all but this morning and now it’s just what’s in the pic. My normal is day one light to medium throughout the day and day two medium onwards. The last one is bout ten min ago. First was one of yesterday and second was this morning. But throughout today a couple times been clear on wiping. Any advice please. 
    I wouldn't count this as a period as it's not bright red.... Could b implantation bleeding tho...... Fx love 
  • @Catlady220 I’m not so sure as today about 4.15 I had this 
  • @Catlady220 then bout 6pm was the first image and not so long ago the second. So I really have no clue. If it’s implantation it’s pointless testing for a few days I guess. I have brought first response ones x
  • @Catlady220 I’m not so sure as today about 4.15 I had this 

Is it period usually that light
  • @Catlady220 no normally over last two years my period is light to medium progression on day one and a continuous flow on day two. Occasionally day three but most months it’s two days but constantly changing pads and way more flow. But last night from about 8pm it stopped completely and then back to the smear on wiping this morning. X
  • Hey @GwentonEmmy
    What was the outcome of the bleeding? X
  • @elexox on the third day was really heavy for two days. The whole period was like nothing I’ve ever had. But due on again next week so will see how it goes. My normal is two days max of light to medium. Nothing ever that light and nothing that heavy so it took me by surprise. I appreciate the comment to ask though x