Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line or evap line

Im new here!
I got sick a week after my period and I have be getting back pain and light cramps this whole time I thought it would be my period coming but I took a test two days ago(top one) and I got a faint line. I know blue dye has a bad history with faint lines but this line came while I was waiting to check. I took a red dye one to see and another faint line. I don’t want to get my hopes up! My period is suppose to start in a day and I usually start spotting but I haven’t 

Replies

• Hi everyone. I have been here before couple years ago. But I was after some advice. I will add pics to help explain. I’ve the Premom app and predicted 1/9/22 my AF how ever nothing happened til 4/9/22 til 8pm then nothing at all but this morning and now it’s just what’s in the pic. My normal is day one light to medium throughout the day and day two medium onwards. The last one is bout ten min ago. First was one of yesterday and second was this morning. But throughout today a couple times been clear on wiping. Any advice please. 
  • Im new here!
    I got sick a week after my period and I have be getting back pain and light cramps this whole time I thought it would be my period coming but I took a test two days ago(top one) and I got a faint line. I know blue dye has a bad history with faint lines but this line came while I was waiting to check. I took a red dye one to see and another faint line. I don’t want to get my hopes up! My period is suppose to start in a day and I usually start spotting but I haven’t 
    I definitely see lines in both 
  • Shoot sorry I thought I clicked on the main thread. So sorry to jump in here. I’ll delete and add to the big one x
  • That’s okay!
  • When are you going to test again. 
    I’ve tried deleting my main comment but I can’t seem to. X
  • They day after tomorrow I’m suppose to get my period tomorrow 
  • Let us know how you get on and good luck x
  • Thanks I will!