Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC October 2022

edited Oct 3, 2022 1:40PM in Trying to conceive
Hello there my lovely ladies!
Been looking for a nice forum to chat with someone while waiting in this 2ww window, but rarely which one is active these days. September was the first month we tried so now as expected I am soooo impatient that can't think of anything else. I have been diagnosed with mild PCOS half an year ago so I guess this will be a tougher journey than usual..
My last period was on 11th of September, so now slowly either I will be cheering up, either AF is going to pay me a visit... My last 2 cycles were 28 days, otherwise they can also be 28-35, so I thought to test with clearblue ultra early on Wednesday morning. Any experience with that test, is it really convenient for early detection? Can't wait!
Also, I think like I have been experiencing some changes, just I am not sure if it is conceiving or is it PMS, because I am paying major attention to all the smallest changes and sensations.
Feel free to share all your thoughts, feeling, experiences and everything. Let's try to ease our impatience by chatting here ^^.
Baby dust to all of us !!! Love you all!

Replies

• Hello BonBonnie, 

I am also trying to conceive. I was prescribed Metformin and Letrezole. I have been on Metformin for about 6 months now (Not consistently unfortunately). I am awaiting my period so I can start Letrezole. Baby dust to you! Hopefully next month we can give each other advise on getting through our first trimesters!
  • Hello BonBonnie, 

I am also trying to conceive. I was prescribed Metformin and Letrezole. I have been on Metformin for about 6 months now (Not consistently unfortunately). I am awaiting my period so I can start Letrezole. Baby dust to you! Hopefully next month we can give each other advise on getting through our first trimesters!

I was on Metformin from March till July as well. After July, both periods came on 28 days. Now I am losing my hopes, as I tested negative yesterday, which was 25 cycle day, which means all the symptoms I am experiencing are probably PMS :(. Not sure when my period will start, according to my app tracker should be 30-31 day, so I just hope I tested to early?