Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bfp on e@h but bfn on frer??

Hi all! I have gotten two clear bfps on two different e@h tests today on fmu and smu. So I got excited and went out and bought a frer which was negative. I also took a clear blue which had a vvfl. I have seen a few posts about frer weirdly being positive later. Has that happened to anyone? I am 9 dpo by the way so still early!

Replies

• Hi all! I have gotten two clear bfps on two different e@h tests today on fmu and smu. So I got excited and went out and bought a frer which was negative. I also took a clear blue which had a vvfl. I have seen a few posts about frer weirdly being positive later. Has that happened to anyone? I am 9 dpo by the way so still early!
    Might be my eyes but I swear I can see the faintest of lines on that frer xx
  • Thanks! I ended up being pregnant! So weird, but I guess the frer was less sensitive than easy @ home for me. It took 3 days for FRER to get darker 
  • Thanks! I ended up being pregnant! So weird, but I guess the frer was less sensitive than easy @ home for me. It took 3 days for FRER to get darker 
    Yeah they’re getting worse by the day🙈 congratulations mama! I’m literally waiting to ovulate today or tomorrow so I can have baby number 2 lol xx
  • sending all the baby dust your way!! This is baby #1 for us xx
  • awesome news, congrats! Early home tests might be false positive o negative.