Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleed and low rise hcg..please anyone?x

edited Jan 21, 2023 1:49PM in Pregnancy
Hi I had scan 4 days ago it showed gestational sac and dated 5+1 i then got my bloods taking 4 days ago as I had light bleeding mainly pink and cramp when they done them it was 2000 and something ,then 2 days later they were 3 ooo and something so not doubled but they have me a scan booked in 6 days time,and the last 2 days I literally have the tiniest bit of bloody discharge when wiping and cramp has gone  has anyone had slow rising hcg and got any success stories xx?

Replies

• Hi I had scan 4 days ago it showed gestational sac and dated 5+1 i then got my bloods taking 4 days ago as I had light bleeding mainly pink and cramp when they done them it was 2000 and something ,then 2 days later they were 3 ooo and something so not doubled but they have me a scan booked in 6 days time,and the last 2 days I literally have the tiniest bit of bloody discharge when wiping and cramp has gone  has anyone had slow rising hcg and got any success stories xx?
    My sister had this but her hcg levels were a lot lower, she had bloods and they were 182, she went back three days later and they only went up to 212, 3 days after that the third lot of bloods showed they went from 212 down to 99, sorry it’s not a success story but it’s very recent and the same.. she had cramps, then bleeding and she ended up having a missed miscarriage as they call it.. but they didn’t even scan her, not once x